@craigwasilchakactive 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
@katja-gersak Happy Birthday 🎀
How are you feeling? – On the path to true and lasting happiness, it’s important to frequently ask yourself “How am I feeling?” Check out my latest YouTube video with more info about this amazing happiness tip! @craig @craigwasilchak @doylebuehler @katja-gersak @andyschulkind @jared-j-wiese @irabowman @spnlocal2017
- The middle icon with the video or simply pasting the url here (https://youtu.be/6nt2JNoqMhQ) should allow you to get more views and indexing on your YouTube videos.
Dropping your YouTube videos in this group or the activity feed will give it a backlink, which actually helps with your organic YouTube views down the road.
Tagging a few people in…
- I found your “Mom Trick Shots” video to be way too much fun! I must have watched it a dozen times!
Guys, lets build some win-win relationships on YouTube today! @zackscriven @dylankowalski @guitar-vocals-lost-monarchs @irabowman @craigwasilchak @plumberjeremiah and everyone else looking to improve their YouTube channel results.…
- I would watch videos in the feed here for sure.
- 🤣🤣sending this to our son
- I just tweeted this vid because I found it to be a fun and positive start to the day! https://twitter.com/elusivemoment/status/1140853795729084416?s=21
Candice is getting her networking business going, so it’s going to be fun to help with that.
Yvonne is working on adding subscribers to her #YouTube channel among other things.
Lets create some win-win…
- Thank you for the shout out and helpful tips, Mike!! 🙂 I’m happy and excited to see that our #SPN family is growing every day! 🙂
Welcome, everybody!! 🙂
I’m happy to help with anything I can, so I encourage everyone to reach out.
I hope you all have a fantastic day!☀️
- P.S. I subscribed to Yvonne’s YouTube channel, liked & commented the video you attached to this post, Mike. 🙂
- You rock! Thanks!
- Anytime, Mike! #StrongerTogether
- Thank you, Mike!
Can’t wait to begin sharing 🙂
- I’ll contact you soon about implementing best practices for your networking business and other goals. 🙂
- Sounds interesting!
- We are going to get along fabulously!
- My sincere pleasure!
- @richadvocate, I like what you’re doing with the National Alliance to End Veteran Suicide. Make sure to share your website http://na2evs.org, blogs, YouTube videos, and whatever else in the activity feed or on my wall here. This will encourage others to be #boldenough to talk about mental illness and veteran suicide with us. It will also help…
- Thanks for this great shout out, Mike!! 🙂
Welcome to our SPN family, @richadvocate!! 🙂
It would be my pleasure to connect! Please, don’t hesitate to contact me for anything. 🙂
Have a great day, everybody!☀️
- Thank you! I’m looking forward to expanding our network and doing my part to end veteran suicide. By the way, if you know anyone willing to sponsor one of our free workshops for Veterans and their families please reach out to me. [email protected] they can aslo visit our website na2evs.org we’re always accepting donations and volunteer champions!
- @richadvocate, Anytime. 🙂 Thank you for the information. I’ll check it out as soon as I can. 🙂
Have a great day & keep in touch! 🙂
@lorimiller is the SPN member of the day. Who should we pick for tomorrow and so forth? Always feel free to suggest SPN members to highlight. We all want to work together to help build the right people up.
I hope you all have a great weekend and happy new year!
- Well, We had the first #SPN conversation today on #YouTube with @irabowman. Let me know what you think if you’re silly enough to make all the way through. I want to start doing this with everyone so we can get to know each other better while doing a little digital network marketing.
We both follow back and engage everywhere. Please keep in mind…
- I’m watching it now! Thanks for having me on the show. It’s an honor to go first. I love being a part of #SPN!
- Mike & Ira, what a nice start of the day.☀️ Watching your video was the 1st thing I did this morning and I liked it a LOT.:))
Beside great vision and understanding of the business, you both own values that I admire and respect a lot. I’m really happy to be your friend & part of your projects. I liked and left you my comment on YouTube as…
- I thought it was great! Can’t believe you told the story about our first ride together too!
- Trimaine, it was an interesting story. I like people who protect their friends.❤️
- If there is still somebody who didn’t watch this video with Mike & Ira, I recommend you to do it. It’s a great video to watch!
- A Game Plan for Beating Your Toughest Opponent: Strategies For Winning The Game Between Your Ears and Between The Lines Kindle Edition https://amzn.to/2M7PyI4
by @itstoddthomas (Author) is going to be one of the next books that I review.
The #Kindle version is FREE to download until Tuesday if anyone wants to write or a video review with me on…
- Did you know how important it is to get as many #YouTube likes and comments within 24hours as possible?
Did you know that writing 140 characters and sharing your #YouTube video url in as many places drive people from Google (not to mention those links wherever they\’re) to your videos?
So if you get quick likes, write a good description (put…
- @spnlocal2017 Mike, your video don’t suck. I really like them. You are very spontaneous and always share very useful information.👌
I need to learn how to use all these tools in the right and efficient way. I’d surely like to discuss it. For example, I created a smartlist on fyi.to, but now I need to check what are the next steps… The same story…
- I kind of gave up on YouTube because nobody ever watches the videos. I guess I should get myself educated
😲😲How Fast does your Webpage Load❓ Thank you, Mike O’Connor, for taking the time to help me learn the importance of staying on top of the website and how you can monitor where your Website is Broken. 😀👍Fixed it and improved my SEO on Google💥
✅ Look ⤵⤵ Loading in 3.4s
@andyvargo @rowand @troy @dano @danielle @nisa @mandy @amandarominger @garypayn…[Read more]
Thats almost breaking the law. What we need is to know how slow yours was. And how fast it is now. I took a two year deal with websitebuilder com. Only problem is its one of those funky easy to build online affairs. Which I abasoultly despise but not having access to Dreamweaver anymore and having been out of the loop regarding web creators I…[Read more]
My website was loading at twice that speed 😬. It was also getting bad scores that were bringing it down on Googles key word searches
Don’t get me started on those website builders.
Thanks @craigwasilchak! I’ll have to go check out that website!
Nice to meet you all! I’ve known since his Dallas days like 10 years ago. He and his brother had a carpet cleaning and Mike was also doing SEO. He got me into loving tech as I do. Always been helpful.
Few weeks ago I was going through a very difficult family situation and I had to take few days out of office.
When I came back to the office I found a message below, sticked to my computer screen. Every time I see it, it makes me smile. 🙂
Little things are not so little. Normally are the ones that matter the most.
At least to me…
@doylebuehler @sam…[Read more]
- This made me smile! 🙂 I’m the same, Katja — it’s the fact somebody has spared a thought that makes ANY gesture special.
I hope everything is well with you and your family. 🙏 Keep smiling! 💯
- I’m happy to hear that my msg made you smile, Sam.😁 You’re such a sunshine! I so appreciate you.☀️
Yes, everything is better now. Thank you.😊
I’ll keep smiling, sure!! Impossible not to, receiving a message like yours.💕
- Aww.. Misti, so happy to hear that!!😁😁😁
Happy Friday & keep smiling!!!!☀️
United States Postal Service Rate Change takes place on January 27th 2019. How will it affect Dallas Fort Worth and Nationwide Postage Meter Users? Will your business have a reduction in postage cost for your postage budget and postage metering solution? How will it affect your budget? Read the chart below.
Postage meters including automatic…[Read more]
- I decided to share some digital marketing tips on LinkedIn, so make sure to check them out. Make sure to drop your LinkedIn profiles, tips and articles in here too.
Thanks for tagging me, Mike! ;o)
Thanks for sharing all the tips Mike! Always helpful!
Great tips Mike. Appreciate the nudge that I feel from reading them; I need to make some of these a more regular practice.
- Cant thank you enough for sharing your expertise @mikeoconnor !!! As you know I am one of the oldest here..So all those Infos have major importance to my netbehavior!!! I am recovering right now. And my website took a long time and is still what i work on daily for a little while.. Learning to balance health with interesting love work.
May I ask:…
- My pleasure, Brigette and everyone! Sorry for the slow reply, guys! I don’t have a huge issue with too many annoying phone calls personally. It’s a good trade.
- Thank you !! That’s good to know. I never had my number out there like this.
- Load More