@craigwasilchakactive 6 hours, 5 minutes ago
@delcie Welcome, Delcie‼ 💥Good to see you here on the SPN Platform💥 Since SPN ranks so high in worldwide websites it is a great place to create Back-Links and post outstanding content to drive business to your business. How can we help you hit your social media goals?
Crushing B2B Digital Strategies
- Thank you for the mention, Craig!
Thank you for connecting. 🙂
Please, don’t hesitate to reach out for anything. 🙂
I hope you all have a great day!☀
- Thank you Katja! Very kind of you.
Please feel free to reach out to me as well should I be able to do anything for you.
Have a great day!
- Feedback here and on YouTube will be greatly appreciated. I will definitely engage and subscribe back as part of the win-win networking and marketing campaign.
The goal is to help everyone understand and help us develop the best ways to use both SPN and FYI.to. The more you share and engage here the more SPN will be able to you and your…
- Mike, thank you so much for the kind mention. Love your videos & all the useful information you share.
I learn something new from you every single day.
I didn’t realize about the closing preview option when posting, for example.
I left you my comment on YouTube, but I can’t tag anyone in the first comment, nor in my own video post. Is there any…
- Hi Katja,
I hope you’re having a great day! I’ll respond to your comment on there soon..thank you! Yea, I am sure some people are having issues with the posting in the activity feed so I hope this video helps with that. I really don’t know anything about tagging on YouTube. I know that writing a good description and putting your links in there…
- Hi Mike,
Rainy Wednesday morning here in Barcelona. Very unusual, but really needed.☔
Thanks for your feedback. I want to bring some consistency in my posting. I’ve just started with YouTube and any advice is golden.
About SPN feed. I really like the idea of creating conversations, not just posting our stuff. At the end of the day is what brings…
- Great mission @Mike O’Connor!
- One great way to get views from #SPN is contributing blog articles. @andyvargo has one coming out tomorrow to join @irabowman @doylebuehler @henrylandau @b2the7 @john @craigwasilchak on the home page. 🙂 You probably should leave comments on their articles if you don’t want to submit articles too. A lot of people are starting to see these…
- Did you know how important it is to get as many #YouTube likes and comments within 24hours as possible?
Did you know that writing 140 characters and sharing your #YouTube video url in as many places drive people from Google (not to mention those links wherever they\’re) to your videos?
So if you get quick likes, write a good description (put…
- @spnlocal2017 Mike, your video don’t suck. I really like them. You are very spontaneous and always share very useful information.👌
I need to learn how to use all these tools in the right and efficient way. I’d surely like to discuss it. For example, I created a smartlist on fyi.to, but now I need to check what are the next steps… The same story…
- I kind of gave up on YouTube because nobody ever watches the videos. I guess I should get myself educated
Love it, @craigwasilchak!! It looks so COOL!!👏👏
You guys are amazing!!🏆🏆🏆
And being listed here along with those great people –> Big thank you, Craig!!💙
Looking forward to the updates & to follow your journey!!
- The middle icon with the video or simply pasting the url here (https://youtu.be/6nt2JNoqMhQ) should allow you to get more views and indexing on your YouTube videos.
Dropping your YouTube videos in this group or the activity feed will give it a backlink, which actually helps with your organic YouTube views down the road.
Tagging a few people in…
Craig is very helpful and an all around nice guy, so I suggest you reach out to connect with at your earliest.
You are doing great job for SPN
I created my Pinterest few months ago and I’m using it more and more.
Let me tell you the benefits I got from using it:
1. I don’t have Facebook, Instagram, etc., therefore I wasn’t able to see what happens on that social media platforms, until I started using Pinterest. I follow few people at the moment and I can suddenly see…[Read more]
- @doylebuehler – Sure!! Let me share my smart list, where you can find all my accounts. Some od them are still in scratch, but I have a plan to grow them all..😉
- Thanks, Mike! Congrats on this awesome site. I’m looking forward to navigating it😊
- I really appreciate that! The site is a work in progress, but it’s progressing a little bit every day. There are a lot of different goals behind the way we are doing things.
This activity feed indexes things on Google. So mixing your images here with the right keywords can be beneficial for sure.
If you post an intro, a link (delete the preview…
”I do what I do, because I know it’s not about likes or views.
It’s about affecting people in a meaningful and thought provoking way.”
(Mike O’Connor) –> EXACTLY!!👌 I\’m here because of the same reasons…
- I really appreciate you more than you know and definitely, more than I am able to express. Thank you, Katja!
- Anytime, Mike!! You’ve just made my day.💕
No words can explain how much I appreciate you, so I’m just sending a big hug on your way…🤗
- I decided to share some digital marketing tips on LinkedIn, so make sure to check them out. Make sure to drop your LinkedIn profiles, tips and articles in here too.
Thanks for tagging me, Mike! ;o)
Thanks for sharing all the tips Mike! Always helpful!
Great tips Mike. Appreciate the nudge that I feel from reading them; I need to make some of these a more regular practice.
- Cant thank you enough for sharing your expertise @mikeoconnor !!! As you know I am one of the oldest here..So all those Infos have major importance to my netbehavior!!! I am recovering right now. And my website took a long time and is still what i work on daily for a little while.. Learning to balance health with interesting love work.
May I ask:…
- My pleasure, Brigette and everyone! Sorry for the slow reply, guys! I don’t have a huge issue with too many annoying phone calls personally. It’s a good trade.
- Thank you !! That’s good to know. I never had my number out there like this.
- Hi Mike, how’s it going in Chicago buddy?, As usual it is wet and cloudy in my neck of the woods. I see that you are in fivver Mike, awesome, on creating backlinks Mike you mentioned about backlinks here, as I am new to backlinks and trying to do as much as I can in website awareness how do I do a check as you mention in this post, cheers Mike,…
I hope you are all having a great & productive week.😊
Please, share some nice photos, or updates from your travels.
I share the photo of the lake Bled (Slovenia). @haelters Philippe has already been there and he can confirm that is really beautiful!!😉☀
And everyone…[Read more]
- Load More