@craigactive 1 day, 1 hour ago
A Lapel Pin: Memory Trigger A lapel pin can’t speak or even make a noise; but it can tell quite a story. Best of all, it’s your story, your experience, your emotion. How did I discover this? Well, I knew it all along, but it became more real as I started using LinkedIn. The idea of a daily LinkedIn lapel pin post surfaced in my min […] View
Viewing 221 - 240 of 247 active members
- Shelby Musselman This isn't what I ordered.
- jricks78 posted a photo
- Brad Kramer My company made the paper! How can Provenio help you? https://www.albertleatribune.com/2018/11/new-consulting-business-starts-in-albert-lea/
- chrisborja1 Brand new to the SPN site! I look forward to knowing you all better!!! Thanks for all you do, Mike!!!
- Vincent M Tremblay #FridayFeelings! You ever get the feeling that your best effort, just isn’t enough? Everyone does. I hope this helps... https://youtu.be/WEkbldaePBE Much love, as always. #VinTalks ABN Circle
- Taryn Bradtmueller I met a realtor over social media a couple months ago. We messaged back and forth and hit it off right away. This week we finally met in person! We went to dinner, chatted and had a great time. It was in the plan for me to demo PreBuilt for her and show her how it would help her automate her social media marketing for her realty business. If I was to say she was impressed that would be an understatement. She was flabbergasted (haven't used that word in a long time!). Without hesitation she wanted all the details on how to sign up and start using it to promote her business and the homes she had for sale. Then she began to ask about the other sections, so I showed her the other verticals...... mortgage companies, gym and fitness professionals, retail sales, mlm sales and recruiting and talked about our new section for service professionals that would be going live this week. She was impressed! We paid for dinner, packed up and said our goodbyes. As soon as I returned home, to my surprise, she sent me a message and said "I'm In!" So I messaged back and told her that I was excited for her to use the program and that I would help her get started using it to manage her marketing. She replied, "No, sign me up, I want to go into business with you, this is HUGE! I want to be a Brand Partner." Now, I have been speaking with Angie for a couple months over social media and never once did I consider that she may be interested in creating a residual income and also help small businesses with their social media marketing, but, it just goes to show that you can never judge a book by it's cover. Using sites like this, networking and truly wanting to help others can lead you to success you didn't see coming! Keep putting in the work and keep spreading the info about your business, we are here to solve a problem, to help others and when you focus on that, you will find success!
- Missey-Jane FTABRAND Space Kadet clothing line is seeking 1 more investor. Business plan is ready for your review and manufacturing is already established. www.ftabrand.com
- Steve Rigby posted a photo
- Diana Tsakiris posted a photo