@craigactive 3 weeks ago
- Did you know how important it is to get as many #YouTube likes and comments within 24hours as possible?
Did you know that writing 140 characters and sharing your #YouTube video url in as many places drive people from Google (not to mention those links wherever they’re) to your videos?
So if you get quick likes, write a good description (put…
- @spnlocal2017 Mike, your video don’t suck. I really like them. You are very spontaneous and always share very useful information.👌
I need to learn how to use all these tools in the right and efficient way. I’d surely like to discuss it. For example, I created a smartlist on fyi.to, but now I need to check what are the next steps… The same story…
- I kind of gave up on YouTube because nobody ever watches the videos. I guess I should get myself educated
😲😲How Fast does your Webpage Load❓ Thank you, Mike O’Connor, for taking the time to help me learn the importance of staying on top of the website and how you can monitor where your Website is Broken. 😀👍Fixed it and improved my SEO on Google💥
✅ Look ⤵⤵ Loading in 3.4s
@andyvargo @rowand @troy @dano @danielle @nisa @mandy @amandarominger @garypayn…[Read more]
Thats almost breaking the law. What we need is to know how slow yours was. And how fast it is now. I took a two year deal with websitebuilder com. Only problem is its one of those funky easy to build online affairs. Which I abasoultly despise but not having access to Dreamweaver anymore and having been out of the loop regarding web creators I…[Read more]
My website was loading at twice that speed 😬. It was also getting bad scores that were bringing it down on Googles key word searches
Don’t get me started on those website builders.
Thanks @craigwasilchak! I’ll have to go check out that website!
Nice to meet you all! I’ve known since his Dallas days like 10 years ago. He and his brother had a carpet cleaning and Mike was also doing SEO. He got me into loving tech as I do. Always been helpful.
- Well, We had the first #SPN conversation today on #YouTube with @irabowman. Let me know what you think if you’re silly enough to make all the way through. I want to start doing this with everyone so we can get to know each other better while doing a little digital network marketing.
We both follow back and engage everywhere. Please keep in mind…
- I’m watching it now! Thanks for having me on the show. It’s an honor to go first. I love being a part of #SPN!
- Mike & Ira, what a nice start of the day.☀️ Watching your video was the 1st thing I did this morning and I liked it a LOT.:))
Beside great vision and understanding of the business, you both own values that I admire and respect a lot. I’m really happy to be your friend & part of your projects. I liked and left you my comment on YouTube as…
- I thought it was great! Can’t believe you told the story about our first ride together too!
- Trimaine, it was an interesting story. I like people who protect their friends.❤️
- Feedback here and on YouTube will be greatly appreciated. I will definitely engage and subscribe back as part of the win-win networking and marketing campaign.
The goal is to help everyone understand and help us develop the best ways to use both SPN and FYI.to. The more you share and engage here the more SPN will be able to you and your…
- Mike, thank you so much for the kind mention. Love your videos & all the useful information you share.
I learn something new from you every single day.
I didn’t realize about the closing preview option when posting, for example.
I left you my comment on YouTube, but I can’t tag anyone in the first comment, nor in my own video post. Is there any…
- Hi Katja,
I hope you’re having a great day! I’ll respond to your comment on there soon..thank you! Yea, I am sure some people are having issues with the posting in the activity feed so I hope this video helps with that. I really don’t know anything about tagging on YouTube. I know that writing a good description and putting your links in there…
- Hi Mike,
Rainy Wednesday morning here in Barcelona. Very unusual, but really needed.☔
Thanks for your feedback. I want to bring some consistency in my posting. I’ve just started with YouTube and any advice is golden.
About SPN feed. I really like the idea of creating conversations, not just posting our stuff. At the end of the day is what brings…
- Great mission @Mike O’Connor!
- @richadvocate, I like what you’re doing with the National Alliance to End Veteran Suicide. Make sure to share your website http://na2evs.org, blogs, YouTube videos, and whatever else in the activity feed or on my wall here. This will encourage others to be #boldenough to talk about mental illness and veteran suicide with us. It will also help…
- Thanks for this great shout out, Mike!! 🙂
Welcome to our SPN family, @richadvocate!! 🙂
It would be my pleasure to connect! Please, don’t hesitate to contact me for anything. 🙂
Have a great day, everybody!☀️
- Thank you! I’m looking forward to expanding our network and doing my part to end veteran suicide. By the way, if you know anyone willing to sponsor one of our free workshops for Veterans and their families please reach out to me. [email protected] they can aslo visit our website na2evs.org we’re always accepting donations and volunteer champions!
- @richadvocate, Anytime. 🙂 Thank you for the information. I’ll check it out as soon as I can. 🙂
Have a great day & keep in touch! 🙂
A Lapel Pin: Memory Trigger
A lapel pin can’t speak or even make a noise; but it can tell quite a story. Best of all, it’s your story, your experience, your emotion.
How did I discover this?
Well, I knew it all along, but it became more real as I started using LinkedIn.
The idea of a daily LinkedIn lapel pin post surfaced in my mind.
You may not like Vienna Sausage, but it makes a fun pin. What things in your work to you like or don\’t like that might make a great pin. Pins are discussion starters.
Give it some thought. 50 pin minimum is all it takes.
Checkout http://www.pinprosplus.com and request a free quote.
- Meet the PinProsPlus Team. Sometimes it helps to know who you are dealing with. Just like SPN, PinProsPlus doesn\’t work without a lot of people to make it run.
- Thanks Katja.
- Anytime, Craig!😊
I hope you have a fantastic day!!☀
- The middle icon with the video or simply pasting the url here (https://youtu.be/6nt2JNoqMhQ) should allow you to get more views and indexing on your YouTube videos.
Dropping your YouTube videos in this group or the activity feed will give it a backlink, which actually helps with your organic YouTube views down the road.
Tagging a few people in…
Craig is very helpful and an all around nice guy, so I suggest you reach out to connect with at your earliest.
@craig @craig, Nice video. Thanks for sharing. This past Monday I was a background actress and while on my way to the set my transportation was the Long Island Railroad. I observed the conductor’s hat which was full of pins! I thought it was so cool. From your video I learned the three most common styles of pins. Thank you for my lesson and now…[Read more]
- Pins pins and more pins. Sometimes it is hard to visualize how pins can be used, or even who uses pins or how many pins are actually made in the world.
Well, everyone uses pins and hopefully this video helps you visualize this.
- Sometimes knowing the process, makes all the difference.
Here is an inside look at how the Photo dome style pin is made.
Baseball season is upon us and baseball pin trading is huge.
You are doing great job for SPN
- Hi Mike, how’s it going in Chicago buddy?, As usual it is wet and cloudy in my neck of the woods. I see that you are in fivver Mike, awesome, on creating backlinks Mike you mentioned about backlinks here, as I am new to backlinks and trying to do as much as I can in website awareness how do I do a check as you mention in this post, cheers Mike,…
- Load More