@claudiusactive 4 days, 12 hours ago
Next time you go to the range, challenge yourself with 20 shots at 75′! View
Viewing 1 - 20 of 35 active members
- Mike O'Connor Do not do these things if you don't want smart people to think that you're stupid: 1. Toss out random eye-popping facts that aren't really facts. 2. Give yourself a title that no one else that knows you would ever in a million years give you. 3. Whine. 4. Name drop famous people that don't know you. 5. Associate with known felons or bad people. 6. Humblebrag about nonsensical things. 7. Flip and flop on your opinions depending on who is listening. 8. Display a lazy mindset and work ethic. 9. Break your word. 10. Copy others on everything you do. Do these things if you want smart people to respect you: 1. Follow the Golden Rule. 2. Speak the truth or be quiet. 3. Hold yourself as accountable as you hold others. 4. Don't be hypocritical. 5. Don't give people unnecessary drama. 6. Set your boundaries and defend them. 7. Display humility and confidence equally. 8. Know your calling. 9. Follow the Golden Rule. 10. Give grace and inspire others to do the same. #ethics #worksmart #business #basics #commonsense
- Katja Geršak Hernandez posted a photo
- Hiram Figueroa Quote from Calvin Coolidge, our 30thPresident. MCRD San Diego Ca 1983 https://www.instagram.com/p/BuI7vOwBsMK/
- John O'Connor Pretty much! #GoldenRule
- realestate Dance as often as possible.
- aaron kurasz Avoid Toxic People. They are called toxic for a reason.
- Andy Vargo You may have seen this sign in many of my videos at awkwardcareer.com. But what most people don't know is that when I was at the beginning of changing everything in my life, I stumbled upon this in a local store. It was the first and only thing I bought for a long time to decorate the room I was renting when I moved out on my own. It really spoke to me in that moment and I keep it as a reminder to stay the course and do every thing possible today, to make life happy. Have you ever found a sign right when you needed it?
- Craig Fry Sometimes knowing the process, makes all the difference. Here is an inside look at how the Photo dome style pin is made. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZOsJ_ofdzk&t=7s
- Suprabhat Das Schools made from recycled bottles!! https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6514316258295549952 Thank you! 🙏😇💖
- Brad Emery Hope its ok to post this here? https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6511411171445309440 I'm happy to take feedback
- Jeff McNickle eader vs boss vs learning tools. If there's one thing I've learned the past few days that can hopefully help me become a better leader in the next adventure it's this..... *Being a leader means guiding your team and walking side by side with them. *Falling first, getting back up then helping them do they don't fall like you did. *remembering that belittling, bullying, borderline verbally abusing your staff only gets them down and can make themwant to quite and loose clients. *being proactive to lead and learn with our team at the same time. *encourage and show true genuine appreciation to the staff for the great work they are doing. *be proactive to mentor and help our team members grow in their position. *be thankful for what we have and how we can grow in our mission and business needs. *listen seriously to staff and clients on their ideas so grow the business or fix a problem area and take actions on those ideas and let them help in the process and give them credit for the ideas and work on it. Know this might be a lot to ask for but it's worth a shot to dream, hope it will be this way someday.
- sherilally There is a fine line between procrastination and planning effectively. Go with the flow in order to grow.
- Kelly This made me laugh.