@claudiusactive 1 week ago
I don’t discuss Emergency Preparedness with people as an offer to take care of them in case of a major event. I discuss the topic to help them consider the dangers of being unprepared. Video 1:10 long. View
Viewing 1 - 20 of 66 active members
- Katja Geršak Hernandez Happy Thursday to all my #SPN lovely people!!☀️ #PositiveVibes
- Craig Wasilchak LinkedIn link generation starts with building a strong profile and some good relationships!
- Mike O'Connor If anyone wants to be an admin of an existing group please let me know.
- Ben Reynolds Arriving today. The Premium edition of the KarePeak massager. Use coupon code: Premium , and receive a $20.00 discount at www.KarePeak.com
- Mary Szenasi @spnlocal, I am going to be an expert speaker on a "Action Takers" podcast coming up soon, and plan on promoting SPN! I have already given them my URL for marketing material and hope that it brings in some more #winwin companions! Happy Saturday!
- ipiecora Have a great day!!
- Ira Bowman Guest Services in Cypress, TX for SIMON: https://projecthelpyougrow.com/job/representative-guest-services/ #ProjectHelpYouGrow
- vinay Hey SPN'ers, my latest article on how some technology products hype up their abilities to perform what they say then can and being cautious about the liberal use of AI and Machine Learning should make buyers beware is on LinkedIn and also here on my site: https://bit.ly/2ODjCfN @katja-gersak @spnlocal @irabowman @crushing-b2b @doylebuehler @b2the7 @ar1995
- Brad Emery Just posted our latest blog on visiting Africa and staying safe https://www.aimviva.com/2019/08/17/10-safest-places-to-visit-in-africa/
- Rachael Gossard Just another day in #WallaWalla https://www.instagram.com/p/B1CSF2VHLc9/
- Tina Oliver posted a photo
- Vanessa Marie Sharing one of My Posts From Medium - 👇Whether You self-gen or buy leads - this could be very useful! 👇 "Why Some Leads Will Cost You More" https://bit.ly/2LwJ2J1
- Jacci Lynch He might get the apology he so rightly deserves after all.
- sherilally #truth
- George Anderson Emotional Intelligence/Anger Management Coaching The international recognized EQ 2.0 Assessment has revolutionized the professional practice of Anger Management and Emotional Intelligence Coaching. Emotional Intelligence is the theoretical base on which The Anderson & Anderson APC anger management curriculum was developed. The four anchors of this model are anger management, stress management, communication and emotional intelligence. All of these competencies are scales that can be identified and enhanced by classes, coaching and self-development. The 40-hour (CAMF) Certified Anger Management Facilitator Certification is the industry standard worldwide. The Anderson & Anderson, APC curriculum is accepted by the U. S. Department of Defense, Department of Veterans Affairs, Criminal Courts, Probation Departments and Correction Departments throughout the U.S. Canada, Australia, Chile, Philippines, Bermuda and Cayman Islands. https://lnkd.in/g7ESVzQ #emotionalintelligence #angermanagement #certification
- Jillian Ambrose We all should incorporate this into our homes. It would make such a huge difference for the environment.
- John O'Connor That's it!
- John White 78% of Millennials say that brands have to work harder to secure their loyalty. https://socialmarketingsolutions.com/2018/12/13/heres-why-brand-loyalty-is-not-totally-dead/