@cfinnicalgmail-comactive 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Happy Monday SPNers *** I could really use your help *** Pls take a min to click link and subscribe to my Youtube Channel – I’m submitting my book to a publisher – & need to increase my subscriptions View
Viewing 161 - 179 of 179 active members
- Taryn Bradtmueller I met a realtor over social media a couple months ago. We messaged back and forth and hit it off right away. This week we finally met in person! We went to dinner, chatted and had a great time. It was in the plan for me to demo PreBuilt for her and show her how it would help her automate her social media marketing for her realty business. If I was to say she was impressed that would be an understatement. She was flabbergasted (haven't used that word in a long time!). Without hesitation she wanted all the details on how to sign up and start using it to promote her business and the homes she had for sale. Then she began to ask about the other sections, so I showed her the other verticals...... mortgage companies, gym and fitness professionals, retail sales, mlm sales and recruiting and talked about our new section for service professionals that would be going live this week. She was impressed! We paid for dinner, packed up and said our goodbyes. As soon as I returned home, to my surprise, she sent me a message and said "I'm In!" So I messaged back and told her that I was excited for her to use the program and that I would help her get started using it to manage her marketing. She replied, "No, sign me up, I want to go into business with you, this is HUGE! I want to be a Brand Partner." Now, I have been speaking with Angie for a couple months over social media and never once did I consider that she may be interested in creating a residual income and also help small businesses with their social media marketing, but, it just goes to show that you can never judge a book by it's cover. Using sites like this, networking and truly wanting to help others can lead you to success you didn't see coming! Keep putting in the work and keep spreading the info about your business, we are here to solve a problem, to help others and when you focus on that, you will find success!
- Missey-Jane FTABRAND Space Kadet clothing line is seeking 1 more investor. Business plan is ready for your review and manufacturing is already established. www.ftabrand.com
- Steve Rigby posted a photo
- Diana Tsakiris posted a photo
- Laura kiley Happy Sunday Friends!
- Robyn Ochoa Hi Everyone, thanks for stopping by! I wanted to share my story that I posted to LinkedIn, how we can see extraordinary things through everyday experiences. What are some ways that you find the "extra" in the ordinary? Do you seek it out or does it find you?