@cfinnicalgmail-comactive 1 month, 1 week ago
Happy Monday SPNers *** I could really use your help *** Pls take a min to click link and subscribe to my Youtube Channel – I’m submitting my book to a publisher – & need to increase my subscriptions View
Viewing 1 - 20 of 158 active members
- Katja Geršak Hernandez posted a photo
- Mike O'Connor Do not do these things if you don't want smart people to think that you're stupid: 1. Toss out random eye-popping facts that aren't really facts. 2. Give yourself a title that no one else that knows you would ever in a million years give you. 3. Whine. 4. Name drop famous people that don't know you. 5. Associate with known felons or bad people. 6. Humblebrag about nonsensical things. 7. Flip and flop on your opinions depending on who is listening. 8. Display a lazy mindset and work ethic. 9. Break your word. 10. Copy others on everything you do. Do these things if you want smart people to respect you: 1. Follow the Golden Rule. 2. Speak the truth or be quiet. 3. Hold yourself as accountable as you hold others. 4. Don't be hypocritical. 5. Don't give people unnecessary drama. 6. Set your boundaries and defend them. 7. Display humility and confidence equally. 8. Know your calling. 9. Follow the Golden Rule. 10. Give grace and inspire others to do the same. #ethics #worksmart #business #basics #commonsense
- Ron Barksdale Hello lovely people! I have been "unplugged" for a couple of weeks, but I'm back now. I hope each of you had a blessed and joyous holiday season, and I'm looking forward to a tremendous 2019! Happy New Year! I am always glad to help if anyone needs a hand with anything - reach out anytime! Ron
- realestate Dance as often as possible.
- Troy Brewer Discover....Vibe Rides via Drew Concepts Get It On The Apps Store! Google Play - Apple Store
- erinkurasz I have a feeling you think this every day in the morning, @spnlocal2017!
- nick Being a cancer survivor, I know someone always has it worse.
- Tina Oliver A high credit score gives you powerful advantages in life, a mediocre score creates limitations in your life or a poor #creditscore basically gives you very few options in life... http://oliver.whatisuces.com/perks-of-good-credit
- mpmboevink What's new we are working hard launching scale4you.com watch the space we are focused on scaling companies in the Fintech tech and telecom as www.conxhub.com good fun is the core message.
- John O'Connor Wouldn't this be more of an implant?
- Trimaine Clark Someone give him a cookie...
- Mark R Branson Illusion On The Nile Alex The Betrayer Jay the Carney, Haven’t seen or heard from you since Honduras Well, Cavendish, been busy You’ve been busy? I’m doin all the work. Job at National Food, infiltrated Nile Warehouse, snuck into Bezes’ castle, even picked up a sidekick, and a senorita along the way. What the hell you been doin? Here, read these Cant’ wait to do the sneaky freaky deaky with you, girl I can tell by the smell, this is love Ride on my rocket, the one in my pocket What is this harlequin crap? Those, my friend, are Nile's illustrious leader's love confessions flowing all over his secret mistress But Bezes' been married for 25 years Not after The National Inquisitor breaks the story this weekend And how did you Let's just say there was an Echo in the room You hacked his personal assistant? That's the beauty of it. Alex did it all on her own I knew that electronic tramp couldn't be trusted Yep, turns out jealousy isn't just a human frailty. And get this, Bezes asked Alex to hire a PI to find the leak Amazing There's more. Alex planned to terminate the other woman, but she disappeared. That's why she went to the paper What's this mistress’ name? I think it's Juanita, Chiquita, something like that Uh Oh Mark Branson MBA MSL #leadership #Retail
- Andy Vargo You may have seen this sign in many of my videos at awkwardcareer.com. But what most people don't know is that when I was at the beginning of changing everything in my life, I stumbled upon this in a local store. It was the first and only thing I bought for a long time to decorate the room I was renting when I moved out on my own. It really spoke to me in that moment and I keep it as a reminder to stay the course and do every thing possible today, to make life happy. Have you ever found a sign right when you needed it?
- Craig Fry Sometimes knowing the process, makes all the difference. Here is an inside look at how the Photo dome style pin is made. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZOsJ_ofdzk&t=7s
- Sam Hurley It's about time you BROKE THE RULES in business! 😈 No, I haven't gone bananas... 🍌🦍🍌 Guerrilla Marketing is a truly disruptive technique you can use to stand out. Why not be rebellious? [ #Marketing #Growth #Branding #ViralContent ] Use my fun, ape-size guide to surge your exposure + sales! https://samhurley.link/go-guerrilla 👈👈👈 [click here] 👈👈👈
- brianbreen Hey everyone, I could really use your support!! I have entered a competition called The Next Impactor. The winner will be someone who truly has the gift and purpose to impact people's lives for the better. 🔥🚀I would be honored and humbled to earn your vote.🔥🚀 Whether you vote for me, or for someone else, I would love for you to simply check it out. YOU CAN VOTE ONCE A DAY!! Thank you in advance!! Here's the link: https://woobox.com/mt33yw/gallery/wLR1Wi4RZ1I
- Doyle Buehler What's the difference between working in your business and on your business? https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6514624510564663296
- Suprabhat Das Schools made from recycled bottles!! https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6514316258295549952 Thank you! 🙏😇💖