@cfinnicalgmail-comactive 22 hours, 35 minutes ago
Happy Monday SPNers *** I could really use your help *** Pls take a min to click link and subscribe to my Youtube Channel – I’m submitting my book to a publisher – & need to increase my subscriptions View
Viewing 1 - 20 of 161 active members
- Troy Brewer via DCN Movies part of the Discover Community Network John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum is on Top! May 17-19, 2019 http://movies.discovercountynetwork.com/john-wick-chapter-3-parabellum-is-on-top-may-17-19-2019/
- Katja Geršak Hernandez Few weeks ago I was going through a very difficult family situation and I had to take few days out of office. When I came back to the office I found a message below, sticked to my computer screen. Every time I see it, it makes me smile. 🙂 Little things are not so little. Normally are the ones that matter the most. At least to me… @doylebuehler @samhurley @craigwasilchak @mmazurik @irabowman @spnlocal2017
- Marga's Lil Cakes Rose's never tasted SOOOOO good!! Let me make your event sweeter! Visit www.margaslilcakes.com
- jamesmarvin Hi all Sorry I have been off the radar for a bit @craigwasilchak @spnlocal2017 Hope everyone is keeping well? James
- Sam Hurley Today, your potential customers are GLUED to their mobile devices. 📲 So, how *exactly* do you reach these people? 🧐 #MobileMarketing is often very misunderstood & underutilized... [Plus, a ton of material out there doesn't explain it!] Do not miss these 3 Impactful 'Mobile' Concepts to Action Now: https://samhurley.link/mobile-now 👈 [click here] 👈
- Ira Bowman #JobSeekerSpotlight is proud to introduce Pravin Velu, a #jobseeker on #ProjectHelpYouGrow who has a visually stunning #resume. https://projecthelpyougrow.com/user/pravin8239/ If you know any #Recruiters or #employers looking to hire a #MechanicalEngineer in the #UAE, please have them view this profile. Want to help? Please like, comment and share this post. I'm not here to get famous, #ImHereToHelp! #LetsGrowTogether by helping to raise awareness of those who need help finding a #job. A rising tide surely raises all boats. If you need help, please send me your #ProjectHelpYouGrow profile and I'll do what I can to help put you in the spotlight too.
- Brad Emery I'm putting together a resource to help jobseekers - including links to Ira's Projecthelpyougrow and Brian's Vets2industry using FYI(.)TO Please comment or add links in the Linkedin Thread and I will add them to the resources page https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6536023628553781248
- rowand New year. New job. Tremendously excited by the new opportunities! https://www.computerworld.com.au/article/656399/dollar-lands-sa-human-services/
- Jessica https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6536998902602747904
- mpmboevink Want to become an affiliate with monthly residual income? https://conxhub.com?fpr=Michael-20 see how it works sign up try for free
- Trimaine Clark @spnlocal2017, are you drinking this stuff?
- jnierenb posted 2 photos
- Larry Asma Memory Recall Tricks How to improve your memory The mind works best under stress so exercise, listen to music or take notes as you study. Our mind remembers stories better than facts and figures create a story that includes the facts and figures. Imagine your story as a video with strange visuals, bizarre acronyms, silly rhymes. Its easier to remember something weird The mind stores memory in different areas engaging all senses creates different memory pathways, and the more multisensory the memory the stronger the connections Create a similar study and recall routine. For instance, if you study while drinking a soda, have one when you need to recall the facts Have a similar state of mind studying and at recall. Memorizing a speech in a quiet room is fine, but if you know, you will be stressed when delivering it create stress in your environment as you memorize Create a ‘Memory Palace.’ An imaginary place you know well. Place the information within the palace in different rooms in strange places. Walk through the palace to recall and retrieve the information where you left it. Memory transfers, from the hippocampus to long-term memory when we sleep. So, naps and a good night’s sleep are essential to help save the information. If you find these posts on memory interesting and of value please like, comment or share and ask questions or comment