- I keep reading testimony after testimony about Plexus helping with anxiety. I love that this company is about our total health; mind and body. ❤️
When anxiety runs high and depression feels deep, it may be an indication of dysbiosis (or an imbalance of the bacteria in your gut).
The latest research is finding a direct…
- Mike O'ConnorHi Candice! Do you have a Twitter?
New product! Active! A clean energy drink and I can’t wait to try it 🤩
💪 Improve performance
💪 Enhance Feelings of Alertness
💪 Power Up Your Life
Get Active. Stay Active and keep moving at the speed of life!
Let me know if you want a sample! 😁
#plexusactive #cleanenergydrink #…[Read more]
- Hi all! I just wanted to jump in here and finally introduce myself. You may have seen a few of my posts in regards to gut health since I registered. Let me take a moment to share a little more before I “spam” you with more health info. First, I have known Mike since high school. Thanks Mike for getting me on #SPN and your fabulous work her…
Candice is getting her networking business going, so it’s going to be fun to help with that.
Yvonne is working on adding subscribers to her #YouTube channel among other things.
Lets create some win-win…
- Katja Geršak HernandezThank you for the shout out and helpful tips, Mike!! :) I’m happy and excited to see that our #SPN family is growing every day! :)
Welcome, everybody!! :)
I’m happy to help with anything I can, so I encourage everyone to reach out.
I hope you all have a fantastic day!☀️
- Candice DyerThank you, Mike!
Can’t wait to begin sharing :)
- Mike O'ConnorI’ll contact you soon about implementing best practices for your networking business and other goals. :)
- DeepDownDirtySounds interesting!
- Mike O'ConnorWe are going to get along fabulously!
- What is excessive Candida is and how it can affect your body? You are walking into HIGH SUGAR SEASON…are you ready for it? Can you resist the temptations and not let more sugar do havoc on your gut health?
Candida is a fungus, which is a form of yeast, a very small amount of which lives in your mouth and intestines. Its job is to aid with…
- Katja Geršak HernandezI agree, Candice. Avoiding sugar can be very beneficial for the body. I experienced it myself.
P.S. Well. I really like chocolate, but I try to eat small quantity.😉
- Candice DyerI had a hard time controlling my sugar cravings in the past. But getting my gut in check really helped with those cravings. Although, I still have to indulge every once in awhile :)
- Katja Geršak HernandezThank you for your feedback, Candice. :)
I felt really tired and without energy in the past. I discovered that it was because of sugar. It’s often hidden & added to the food & drinks that we would never think off.
I have my ups and downs, but I feel a lot better since I control this.
Have a great day!☀
Who else has horrible allergies? You don’t have to load up on meds or suffer through it every season!
A friend shared….
“I do have to pay my biggest respects to my amazing gut health contributing to the fact that I haven’t had a single episode this year!!! 🙌 Y’all I used to be fine all morning, take the kids out to recess then spend the rest o…[Read more]
▪️74 MILLION antibiotic prescriptions are written for kids every year.
▪️1 in 3 kids eat fast food daily. 😬
▪️70% of kids are deficient in Vitamin D because they don’t get enough time outdoors.
▪️Gummy vitamins contain an average of 1 1/2 teaspoons of sugar per gummy — 🤦🏼♀️
So many little tummies NEED THIS! 🙌🏻
This vitamin I give my dau…[Read more]
- Load More