Viewing 1 - 20 of 45 active members
- Troy Brewer All About Bond Girls via DCN Movies http://movies.discovercountynetwork.com/bond-girls-the-list/
- Mike O'Connor posted a photo
- Craig Wasilchak Have you written your 2019 Goals yet?
- Leonardo Tomás Cardillo https://leocblog.wordpress.com/2017/06/28/omnipotence-paradox/
- Clark Finnical Happy Monday SPNers *** I could really use your help *** Pls take a min to click link and subscribe to my Youtube Channel - I'm submitting my book to a publisher - & need to increase my subscriptions
- Mike Ciccolella posted a photo
- Luke Williams Anyone want a free eBook version of my book...#Live20: Experiencing A Focused Life? Shoot me your email and I'll send you one. Let's say...first 20 that ask. Lemme know pals.
- Craig Fry https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6478309663120199680/
- Doyle Buehler What if you could sell more? https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6492878848173182976/?fbclid=IwAR12f95pqJYX3sT5pmsuGeENEbp4sIlZAefcKhTp18yROD1mRaXqG3CtnCc
- Bernie Fussenegger I love learning from others and to see the tools others are using for Social… . . . What is your favorite #SocialMedia tools that you use daily for engaging, creating, scheduling, monitoring and analyzing? . . https://lnkd.in/eVazBAJ . . . . . . . . . #Digital360Chat #TwitterChat #TwitterSmarter #SocialROI #marketing #digital #social #socialmedia
- erinkurasz So ready for the weekend and loving my new #redlipstick!! https://www.instagram.com/p/BsyFYdpBd3T/
- Warwick Shirreff Hello all, Some of you have already joined Webtalk, the new communication platform that is so much more than just Social Media.All the benefits of Linkedin and Facebook and more.. use it as a CRM to group, file, sort, your contacts (personal and private - separately), your prospects, your upline, your downline, your alumni, friends, family, etc. The Beta phase is drawing to a close... Official launch is 30 January If you join in Beta phase you can share in the profits from advertising sales to any of your referees.... It's Free to Join, but you need an invite, which you will find at... https://www.webtalk.co/o/r/6542173 Cheers Warwick
- David R. Smith Hi All, I am in the North Dallas/North Texas area and am seeking job opportunities. My LinkedIn profile is completely up to date so anyone can see my work history and see all my endorsements. I am looking for a position as an Accounting Manager or Controller or Bookkeeper in a Service Industry company or in the IT arena. My experience spans over 25 years covering several industries and including startups. My luck with the startups has not been as good as I would have liked, so that has something to do with my short tenures at a few places. The perfect company for me, would be a small to medium sized business, that is either a sole proprietor or a partnership but has been around for a while. The enterprise would be looking to move to the next "level" or phase of the company’s life. Having worked for billion-dollar corporation and for small businesses, I bring a unique set of skills that would be essential to helping a business move to that next level. I do have over 120 hours passed towards an accounting degree but due to circumstance beyond my control, I was never able to complete it. So, I have found myself in a position where I am over qualified for a lot of Bookkeeper positions and not qualified for higher level positions because of the lack of a degree. So, the company that I am looking for would need to place value on experience. You would be getting someone with the same experience as a lot of other Controllers or Accounting Managers but wouldn't be paying for the "degree." That's what I am looking for in a nut shell. Any leads, referrals, help, or advice would be welcomed as well!! Thanks!!!
- johnoconnor108 I do know the feeling