Robyn Ochoa (Hudson) SPN LION on LinkedIn: "I saw a crane (of the bird type) initially mistaking it for a plastic bag outside of my office today. I have never seen one in real life, so I was interested to decipher the meaning of them spiritually and symbolically.
Throughout Asia, the crane is a symbol of happiness and eternal youth. In Japan specifically, the crane is one of the mystical or holy creatures and symbolizes good fortune and longevity because of its fabled life span of a thousand years. Cranes have long been associated with royalty, balance and grace.
An encounter with a crane is said to be a powerful experience. You are being asked to look inward, show fairness to all persons, and protect your wisdom while sharing it in appropriate ways. In short, you are being shown the way to balance and good fortune. My lessons:
1. Always keep an open eye and mind, you never know what you may see or find.
2. Don't take anything at face value, you never know what is the true meaning behind what you see.
3. Everything happens for a reason.
4. Powerful experiences are all around us, it may be disguised as simple or ordinary but a lesson is within.
5. Show fairness to all persons.
6. Protect your wisdom but also share it when necessary.
7. Be grateful for every experience.
October 31, 2018: Robyn Ochoa (Hudson) SPN LION posted on LinkedIn