Them: Email marketing is dead!
Me: Email marketing is not dead!
Them: Email marketing is dead!
Me: Sign up for the B2The7 email program to learn why email is NOT dead 👇👇👇
- I decided to share some digital marketing tips on LinkedIn, so make sure to check them out. Make sure to drop your LinkedIn profiles, tips and articles in here too.
Thanks for tagging me, Mike! ;o)
Thanks for sharing all the tips Mike! Always helpful!
Great tips Mike. Appreciate the nudge that I feel from reading them; I need to make some of these a more regular practice.
- Cant thank you enough for sharing your expertise @mikeoconnor !!! As you know I am one of the oldest here..So all those Infos have major importance to my netbehavior!!! I am recovering right now. And my website took a long time and is still what i work on daily for a little while.. Learning to balance health with interesting love work.
May I ask:…
- My pleasure, Brigette and everyone! Sorry for the slow reply, guys! I don’t have a huge issue with too many annoying phone calls personally. It’s a good trade.
- Thank you !! That’s good to know. I never had my number out there like this.
BOOK REVIEW: Ditch the Act: Reveal the Surprising Power of the Real You for Greater Success
Authors – Ryan Foland & Leonard Kim
“Ditch The Act” had me hooked from the first page as I couldn’t believe how honest both Leonard and Ryan were from the beginning – it was a personal connection from page one, I had to read on and soak it all in. They…[Read more]
BOOK REVIEW: 50 States, 100 Days: The Book
Author – Chris Strub
The goal was set for Chris Strub, 50 states in 100 day. That seems pretty easy doesn’t it? Nope, not even close!
What comes next in the book is the raw emotions that Chris shares as he begins his journey on 50 states in 100 days, WITHOUT a sponsor or any financial backing. Just t…[Read more]
BOOK REVIEW: Social Media Networking: How to Use Social Media to Get the Job You Want, Find Love, Get Business Success and Boost Your Travel Experience
Author – Tim Lewis
I love this book by Tim Lewis. What I really like about this book is learning more about Tim and his transition from the IS/IT world to publishing, along with how social played…[Read more]
Why not learn more about digital & social?
Learn more about targeting and engaging the customer with digital and social solutions and ideas? Sign up to receive email from B2The7.
I have over 25 years of total experience with 21 years in digital. More than 25,000 social connections and the host of two Twitter Chats – #Digital360Chat and #…[Read more]
I love connecting with my connections on other social channels to really learn more about them and how they approach the different channels.
Look forward to learning more from you.
- One great way to get views from #SPN is contributing blog articles. @andyvargo has one coming out tomorrow to join @irabowman @doylebuehler @henrylandau @b2the7 @john @craigwasilchak on the home page. 🙂 You probably should leave comments on their articles if you don’t want to submit articles too. A lot of people are starting to see these…
I created my Pinterest few months ago and I’m using it more and more.
Let me tell you the benefits I got from using it:
1. I don’t have Facebook, Instagram, etc., therefore I wasn’t able to see what happens on that social media platforms, until I started using Pinterest. I follow few people at the moment and I can suddenly see…[Read more]
- @doylebuehler – Sure!! Let me share my smart list, where you can find all my accounts. Some od them are still in scratch, but I have a plan to grow them all..😉
- Thanks, Mike! Congrats on this awesome site. I’m looking forward to navigating it😊
- I really appreciate that! The site is a work in progress, but it’s progressing a little bit every day. There are a lot of different goals behind the way we are doing things.
This activity feed indexes things on Google. So mixing your images here with the right keywords can be beneficial for sure.
If you post an intro, a link (delete the preview…
Why content marketing?
Content builds relationships with your audience all along the customer journey!
#Digital360chat #digital #marketing #content #contentmarketing
Using social networks and social media as a learning tool.
LinkedIn – join groups, connect with those that have a similar career or interest. Ask questions and engage with others.
Twitter – Find Twitter Chat that are relevant to your career. Engage, ask questions and follow those with similar backgrounds. I use Twitter Chats as one of my top lea…[Read more]
Yesterday is too late, tomorrow is in the future. But you can start NOW!
#Digital360chat #goals #career
Just because you didn’t get credit, doesn’t mean you stop working.
#Digital360chat #motivation #inspiration #goals
Why content marketing?
Educate your audience
Opportunity to educate your audience on what they want, their problems, offer solutions and listen!
#Digital360chat #digital #marketing #Content #contentmarketing
Guys, treat this activity feed like a marketing pod and use the golden rule/common sense to dictate your posting.
If you share your Instagram pictures (url), YouTube videos, Tweets, Blogs, LinkedIn stuff than more SPN members including I will see it, engage on it, and help you win-win. The more we help each other the more we all grow and the…[Read more]
💥Absolutely❗ Sharing your Instagram pictures (url), YouTube videos, Tweets, Blogs, LinkedIn definitely what will grow🌱 your network and businesses! 💚SPN is the glue that makes everything possible on all platforms💯
That’s how I’ve been doing it. Let’s build it up and grow together.
Well said, buddy! 👏 “Give, and you shall receive.” 😎
Engage with your Audience.
#Digital360chat #digital #marketing #social
- Load More