Guys, treat this activity feed like a marketing pod and use the golden rule/common sense to dictate your posting.
If you share your Instagram pictures (url), YouTube videos, Tweets, Blogs, LinkedIn stuff than more SPN members including I will see it, engage on it, and help you win-win. The more we help each other the more we all grow and the…[Read more]
- Craig Wasilchak
💥Absolutely❗ Sharing your Instagram pictures (url), YouTube videos, Tweets, Blogs, LinkedIn definitely what will grow🌱 your network and businesses! 💚SPN is the glue that makes everything possible on all platforms💯
- Ira Bowman
That’s how I’ve been doing it. Let’s build it up and grow together.
- Sam Hurley
Well said, buddy! 👏 “Give, and you shall receive.” 😎
So you guys may notice a lot of changes to the layout. I added the Contributor’s Corner to the main menu on the left. The Contributor’s Corner area on the right sidebar will also only show contributor’s content for now on.
- Hey SPN’ers, I debut on TODAY on SiriusXM satellite radio!
My Author Interview will be about my new book YOUR FUTURE IN PIECES; THE BRUTAL TRUTH: HOW AGEISM AND INCOME INEQUALITY ARE DESTROYING AMERICA – available on Amazon this weekend/Monday.
You can hear the Live taped Broadcast TODAY on Channel 126 at 1…
- Mike O'ConnorVery cool!
- vinayThanks Mike! It was a fun experience!
- Kurtis TompkinsCongrats to you!
- vinayThanks Kurtis!
- CaptnAmercaWow, that’s pretty cool. Is there anyway for non-Sirius listeners to download the show?
- vinayI think so bud, but that was a while ago, I have the audio files not sure how to upload them. Since then though, I’ve had 2 studio interviews and they are even better – every time I do a book interview it gets better, I guess thats natural. Do you want to hear The One Way Ticket studio interview? Are we connected on LinkedIn?
The One Way…
Here is my latest LinkedIn article on #HowTo write articles editors love and will publish. I hope it helps. @crushing-b2b @don-williams-global @spnlocal @irabowman @heidirad @katja-gersak @b2the7 @andyvargo @dpistulka @pastormattcrump @linkedin-coach @jobready2dey
Hey SPN’ers, my latest article on how some technology products hype up their abilities to perform what they say then can and being cautious about the liberal use of AI and Machine Learning should make buyers beware is on LinkedIn and also here on my site:
@katja-gersak @spnlocal @irabowman @crushing-b2b @doylebuehler @b2the7 @ar1995
@lorimiller is the SPN member of the day. Who should we pick for tomorrow and so forth? Always feel free to suggest SPN members to highlight. We all want to work together to help build the right people up.
I hope you all have a great weekend and happy new year!
Are you utilizing Video 📹 as Part of Your Content Strategy?
#video #FridayFeeling #FridayThoughts #Digital #Social
Being on Social is WAY different than being on Social and actually being Social and engaging with your followers
I have created a new guide, “5 Ways To Be More Effective on Social Media” to help your brand stand out – check it out and download it today.
Click here to download your guide…[Read more]
Candice is getting her networking business going, so it’s going to be fun to help with that.
Yvonne is working on adding subscribers to her #YouTube channel among other things.
Lets create some win-win…
- Katja Geršak HernandezThank you for the shout out and helpful tips, Mike!! :) I’m happy and excited to see that our #SPN family is growing every day! :)
Welcome, everybody!! :)
I’m happy to help with anything I can, so I encourage everyone to reach out.
I hope you all have a fantastic day!☀️
- Candice DyerThank you, Mike!
Can’t wait to begin sharing :)
- Mike O'ConnorI’ll contact you soon about implementing best practices for your networking business and other goals. :)
- DeepDownDirtySounds interesting!
- Mike O'ConnorWe are going to get along fabulously!
Great career advice from experienced professionals.
When I started my career, it was like being thrown into the middle of the ocean without a life jacket. I didn’t know anything (other than what I learned in school), I was new to the marketing world, I had limited resources and it was sink or swim.
Over the years, I learned to ask questions, n…[Read more]
Always wanting to help 💁 you with your digital and social needs.
What we share 🔍…
⭐️ Targeting & Engaging Your Customers with Digital & Social Solutions
⚡️ What engaging and connecting on social
⭐️ How social builds long term value and loyalty
⚡️ How to optimize your social channels
⭐️ What digital areas to focus on
⚡️ Importance of Email, SMS a…[Read more]
The Power of Twitter – engaging, listening and building long-term loyalty
How are you using Twitter today with your brand? Are you just pushing out messages and not engaging or listening? If you are just pushing out messages, you are missing the power of Twitter.
Twitter on the surface looks like a great channel for getting news and updates on c…[Read more]
Them: Email marketing is dead!
Me: Email marketing is not dead!
Them: Email marketing is dead!
Me: Sign up for the B2The7 email program to learn why email is NOT dead 👇👇👇
- Katja Geršak HernandezEmail mkt is far from being dead, Bernie. Really looking forward to your email updates. :)
- I decided to share some digital marketing tips on LinkedIn, so make sure to check them out. Make sure to drop your LinkedIn profiles, tips and articles in here too.
- Azariah King
Thanks for tagging me, Mike! ;o)
- Andy Vargo
Thanks for sharing all the tips Mike! Always helpful!
Great tips Mike. Appreciate the nudge that I feel from reading them; I need to make some of these a more regular practice.
- Brigitte JowankaCant thank you enough for sharing your expertise @mikeoconnor !!! As you know I am one of the oldest here..So all those Infos have major importance to my netbehavior!!! I am recovering right now. And my website took a long time and is still what i work on daily for a little while.. Learning to balance health with interesting love work.
May I ask:…
BOOK REVIEW: Ditch the Act: Reveal the Surprising Power of the Real You for Greater Success
Authors – Ryan Foland & Leonard Kim
“Ditch The Act” had me hooked from the first page as I couldn’t believe how honest both Leonard and Ryan were from the beginning – it was a personal connection from page one, I had to read on and soak it all in. They…[Read more]
BOOK REVIEW: 50 States, 100 Days: The Book
Author – Chris Strub
The goal was set for Chris Strub, 50 states in 100 day. That seems pretty easy doesn’t it? Nope, not even close!
What comes next in the book is the raw emotions that Chris shares as he begins his journey on 50 states in 100 days, WITHOUT a sponsor or any financial backing. Just t…[Read more]
BOOK REVIEW: Social Media Networking: How to Use Social Media to Get the Job You Want, Find Love, Get Business Success and Boost Your Travel Experience
Author – Tim Lewis
I love this book by Tim Lewis. What I really like about this book is learning more about Tim and his transition from the IS/IT world to publishing, along with how social played…[Read more]
Why not learn more about digital & social?
Learn more about targeting and engaging the customer with digital and social solutions and ideas? Sign up to receive email from B2The7.
I have over 25 years of total experience with 21 years in digital. More than 25,000 social connections and the host of two Twitter Chats – #Digital360Chat and #…[Read more]
I love connecting with my connections on other social channels to really learn more about them and how they approach the different channels.
Look forward to learning more from you.
- Load More