@ar1995active 3 days, 17 hours ago
- Mike O'Connor I am without a doubt as far from perfect as anyone that has ever walked this planet. I have made my share of mistakes and bad judgements. However, I'm extremely proud of myself. I don't compromise my morals and I have never betrayed a family member or a friend. I have never cheated on anyone and I don't lie about anything. I have some of the greatest friends in the world because of the way that I am. My true friends are the salt of the Earth and they would not be my friends if I were half of things that some people have labeled me. I could have became bitter about many things many moons ago, but I consistently choose to get better. I help people every single day of my life and I don't do anything to hurt anyone. Many people have taken advantage of me and my good nature. I'm better at drawing boundaries and I'm learning how to protect myself from those that mean me harm. I can honestly say that I hold no ill-will toward anyone even those that will never again be a part of my life. My life is half over and there is still a lot of positive things for me to do in this world so I will not spend one moment second guessing myself or wondering about what could have been. I will spend every moment of my life improving and helping those around me as I'm able. There are many of you that have picked me up and checked on me every step of the way. You are my family and loved ones. I'm beyond grateful for all of you have helped me along this journey. I will work hard to show your faith in me and the love you have shown me is appreciated and reciprocated to the best of my ability. Thank you and I love you just don't seem to be strong enough words for how I feel about you all.
- John White "There’s no such thing as a stupid question.” While that may hold true in academia, there are certain questions that, when asked in the context of a job interview, can hurt your chances or outright disqualify you from landing the position. https://www.akkencloud.com/need-to-get-hired-avoid-asking-these-questions-during-the-interview/
- Katja Geršak Hernandez Happy Thursday to all my #SPN lovely people!!☀️ #PositiveVibes
- Carsten The official Monday flower: the Fucktus
- Brad Emery A day of lessons ahead I'm sure. We just announced 2 new products in conjunction with Speedinsure, so I updated my LinkedIn Profile and now am swamped with good wishes - a nice problem to have Free luggage insurance (Global) https://www.aimviva.com/free-bag-protection/ We also launched a free Pet insurance cover in Hong Kong - but I'm having trouble posting 2 links - its /pets on the end of speedinsure (.) com Please take a look, and share if appropriate to your network. Thanks Brad
- Alisa Kolar You have to love what you do, right?View this post on Instagram
Hip hop yoga was a success tonight! I'm so grateful to have friends who support me even with my ridiculous, corny yoga hip hop jokes and moves. How did we do with Thotiana??? 😂 #thotiana #whodat #makeitrain #yoga #instayoga #namaste #yogadaily #yogainspo #ybdlove #friends #dance #hiphopyoga
- David Lester What is Tenant Representation and why you need it... https://lesterandlester.com/what-is-tenant-representation-and-why-you-need-it/
- Ira Bowman Fremont, CA! WebSphere Commerce Engineer https://projecthelpyougrow.com/job/bayone-fremont-ca-full-time-temporary-websphere-commerce-engineer-production-support-background-needed/ #ProjectHelpYouGrow is adding more and more employers and recruiters looking for job seekers. Are you using ProjectHelpYouGrow.com to find your next job yet? Free help from someone you can trust....me. No spam, no ads, no hidden agenda. It's my website and it's here to help you.
- Maria Mallinder Heading out to #SanAntonio to start a new branch of #Monat! https://www.instagram.com/p/B1RTVvTDDOc/
- Don Williams Are you working on building something great? I would love to hear your feedback on this LinkedIn post! Thank you! https://www.linkedin.com/posts/don-williams-a63375a_are-you-working-on-something-good-or-are-activity-6577600621287927808-EF1o/
- Rachael Gossard ✨ Today is my birthday!! ✨ 🎉 What better way to celebrate than to launch my brand new website!! www.catchingbeautyphoto.com 🎉 For those who’ve been following me for a while, you may know that I’ve been working hard on this, and I’m so excited that it’s finally complete! Please take a moment to check it out, it’s mobile-friendly too!!
- Dallas Wade From our show last night. Please feel free to follow me on #Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/p/B0Yy1Npp7ie/
- Doyle Buehler Hey guys - A friend of mine, Mike Reid, is from Australia and he’s recently moved to Toronto and expanding a business into Canada. They operate in Australia, Singapore, UK & US and now growing into Canada. He’ll send you a book that he co-wrote, that has really been helpful in my business journey. It's along the lines of personal branding and a platform to build your influence, and getting everything aligned. Take a look and see if it’s for you. If you decide it might be a good read - just enter ‘delusion’ and he’ll ship it to you for free. https://ca.dent.global/book-breakthrough/ He's also running an event late September in Toronto, which are always packed with value.
- Wassay Ahmed posted a photo
- Damon Pistulka I'm seeing good results from working with people on SPN & LinkedIn to create Win/Win relationships. Add me as a friend on SPN and connect on LinkedIn if you want to grow together!
- Craig Wasilchak Feel Like No One 💔Loves💔 Your ASS❓ Take a listen to @pastormattcrump Inspiring storytelling about a man and his donkey. One day I will be as good of a storyteller as my friend Matt Crump. Keep it up my friend☝🏆 @ckarabetsosqcssinc-com @katja-gersak @mikeoconnor @dpistulka @trybean @doylebuehler @scottyschindler @paulag @neuroscience-solutions @timhughes https://www.linkedin.com/posts/matt-crump-gods-got-this_stop-shakeoff-stepup-activity-6576502555931668480-2H-p
- Kelly Sorry...not sorry
- Andy Vargo http://www.awkwardcareer.com/stop-labeling-start-engaging-how-your-approach-can-help-or-hurt-your-cause/