@apexzyactive 10 hours, 13 minutes ago
Our directions might be different, but our passions and determination should remain the same. View
Viewing 1 - 12 of 12 active members
- Katja Geršak Hernandez New day... New opportunity... To be a little better than yesterday... To smile a little more... To make a positive difference... Happy Friday, everyone!!☀ #PositiveVibes
- Mike O'Connor Learning to quit throwing the stones back has been one of the most productive and joy-producing things that I've done in recent months. I know who I am and how I live my life with qualities that I like so that truly is enough. There is always going to be people trying to bring you down or get into their fights especially when they see you're strong. Knowing how to avoid some of the drama that doesn't affect you personally make you wise as well as strong. No one can bring you down if you refuse to care about the crap they bring to your door.
- Craig Wasilchak 💥The shark has been set loose💥 More to come on the upcoming weeks... @doylebuehler @spnlocal2017 @scottyschindler @katja-gersak @samhurley @trybean
- Kelly Whichever glass you choose, may it be more full than empty.
- Maria Mallinder Can't help myself 😋 These before and afters keep coming in from our 800,000 happy VIP customers... I get messages and calls every day from clients who have had enormous success in transforming their hair into what they always dreamed of... It's possible... #yourbesthair #switchyourshampoo #healthyhaircare #worthit #cantgetenough #foreveryhairtype #lovehelpingpeoplefeelbeautiful #hairfairy #hairtip #modernhairboutique #salonready #antiaging https://www.instagram.com/p/ByqRZDwjRaV/
- Dallas Wade ☮️ 6/20 @winstonsob 🐄 6/28 @sandiegofair 🍺7/13 MooseStock 2019 #escondidomooselodge www.lostmonarchs.com/music Please check out the website and #Follow us on #Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/p/ByoX5jOHKqx/
- Erin Kurasz Just do better...best way to go!
- aaron kurasz When you're up your friends know who you are. When you're down you know who your friends are.
- Tracey Ann Nazarenus WHEN THEY CAME HOME WE TREATED THEM BADLY let’s fix it for this one Al a VIETNAM VETERAN NEEDS 250$ for electric and 250$ for gas bill to keep them on he has shut of notifications for both Please help https://lnkd.in/e4Die76