Viewing 81 - 100 of 106 active members
- Lisa It wasn't long ago when I hated my life. I was commuting to a corporate job and spent years traveling 3 weeks a month. I was terrified to start my own business. I had to pay for a wedding, college loans we're kicking in and I had no real cash savings to speak of. At almost 50 this was really sticking my toes over the ledge. But I figured I'd swing the bat HARD and swing I did. I had no idea who my customer was or WTF I was selling (those things changed daily). The bootstrapping SUCKED. I was practically working my butt off for free just to get clients. Then it hit me. See, that first year I forgot who I was. I lost sight of .... 🎸My 20 years business experience 🎸 The hours I spent teaching myself to play lead guitar 🎸 The thousands of dollars on books courses and training to learn what I needed to know to rise 🎸The year I spent taking 4 busses 3x a week to get to a class 30 miles from home 🎸The six years I homeschooled my kids and while running a biz 🎸 The selling of my brothers old shit on eBay to pay the mortgage when I was a single mom. 🎸 The endless and relentless pursuit to learn how to code 🎸 The rise in Corp life from data entry to VP 🎸 The person who walked on Fire at #UPW 🎸The girl who stayed in the house as a young kid while friends were out having a good time to master my instrument. 🎸The person who always stepped up and never GAVE up We ALL have this list. Sit and think about how you overcame or accomplished in the past. Write it down. You'll be shocked. You can have what you want if you want it enough. Where are things today? Trippled sales year over year, man, kids and house of my dreams and never ever forgetting who the HELL I am. (Pardon my French) List your badassery below.
- Erin Graybill Ellis, M.A. I got my YouTube Channel set up! So far only 2 videos uploaded but I should be able to get more done soon. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxRbI98XOI5fiwDmM8KnGSA
- Luke Williams My Podcast is now live. Please support by listening, downloading, subscribing, or just providing feedback. Booking guests for May and June episodes, let me know if you're interested. https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/grab-a-cloud/id1455114397?mt=2
- Aaron King February has been a great month, hope the same goes for all if you!
- Lauren LaDell Are you looking to PARTNER with the best CNC spindle repair company in the country?... https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6504391136742817792
- wkevinward Here is the second installment of the "you might have a leadership problem if....." Dealing with the challenges in the workforce through leader/follower development! https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6497139064351846400
- Deb Helfrich Hey #SPN, I am on a job search and figured a public cover letter could help > https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/hire-me-public-cover-letter-deb-helfrich/
- Dustin Marsh, Psy.D. For anyone interested in personal coaching, please reach out. Whether your curious about the practice in general, or are willing to work towards the next achievements you have in mind!