Viewing 21 - 40 of 106 active members
- Julie Nierenberg posted 2 photos
- Bruce Jolliff I invite you to listen to my latest podcast....in this episode I share some of the best tips and advice for properly setting up, running and dealing with nuances of running a Cannabis based business from a CPA's perspective. #cannabis #hemp #cpa #cannabiscommunity #cannabisbusiness #cannabisnews #cannabiscpa https://realcannabisentrepreneur.com/blog/podcasts/cannabis-accounting-101-maximize-deductions-avoid-audits-regulation-compliance-issues-bruce-jolliff-cpa/
- Ron Barksdale Hello lovely people! I have been "unplugged" for a couple of weeks, but I'm back now. I hope each of you had a blessed and joyous holiday season, and I'm looking forward to a tremendous 2019! Happy New Year! I am always glad to help if anyone needs a hand with anything - reach out anytime! Ron
- Jonathan Shoff Awareness is a powerful thing. Remember when you looked back on a big project you have completed in the past and you can instantly know how to improve on the next similar project…because you are now aware of how certain variables cause certain outcomes. Whereas before, you were unaware of these things. Gaining awareness right now of certain variables for certain projects has huge advantages for the future outcome of these projects. A great example of gaining current awareness is a car’s dashboard. When you have one in front of you chances are you’re driving, and the information it supplies gives you the ability to make good choices. Have you ever run out of gas from driving an older vehicle who’s gas gauge did not work? I have. It was a 1986 Chevrolet Silverado 10, a classic. At the time I thought I had a full tank. Not so, I had an empty tank. Fortunately I had enough momentum to turn into a shopping center and pull into a parking place. If I had been in heavy traffic the situation could have gotten dicey really quickly. Driving with excellence is important, and so is managing our finances. Many people are making financial decisions based on something other than information and feedback from what is happening with their own financial situation. Many folks purchase things and make huge financial decisions based on what feels good in the short term. All of this contributes to them not hitting their larger long term goals. The larger your goals are and the more wealth you currently have increases the importance of making good decisions now that will pay off big in the years to come. If individuals and businesses had an optimal amount of financial awareness they would have the ability to make the right financial decisions at the right time. At Shoff Accounting. I can help increase your financial awareness in the areas of: Tax planning - Building a tax strategy to legally pay the lowest tax bill allowed >>Start Knowing How to Save Big On Taxes<>Start Knowing Your Current and Near Future Financial Status<> Start Knowing The Best Steps to take Right Now Based on Where You Want to be in the Future<< Want to improve your financial awareness? Use the link below to access our calendar, lets chat soon:
- Alnoor Damji This noon I attended #CanadasEnergyCitizens for a BBQ hosted by Steve Rennick and his team Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers (CAPP) to kick off The Calgary Stampede Thank you to master #networker Al for the invite. Jeje finds it hard to network. #linkedintips to overcome her fear of networking. 1. Mentally plan for the event. 2. Set up a goal - meet 2 new people and reconnect with one you know. 3. Smile. It’s universal. 4. Have some opening liners. For today's event, I client to ask another person if they had been on the rally. 5. Have a quiet #Chai moment or go for a quick little walk to recharge, as you will not bring your best self to your next commitment. 6. Reach out to your new connections on the following day to meet up again after a couple of weeks. Look at their LinkedIn profile, send your new connections an article or a post that could benefit them. The key to overcoming your fears about networking is to practice a little bit every day — & to do it when you don’t need specific help. Karen #TedTalks (link 1st in comments) If you’re an introvert, what networking strategies have you found to overcome your fears? #IamAlnoor https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6554122279620616192
- Dallas Wade ☮️ 6/20 @winstonsob 🐄 6/28 @sandiegofair 🍺7/13 MooseStock 2019 #escondidomooselodge www.lostmonarchs.com/music Please check out the website and #Follow us on #Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/p/ByoX5jOHKqx/
- aaron kurasz When you're up your friends know who you are. When you're down you know who your friends are.
- Warwick Shirreff Hello all, Some of you have already joined Webtalk, the new communication platform that is so much more than just Social Media.All the benefits of Linkedin and Facebook and more.. use it as a CRM to group, file, sort, your contacts (personal and private - separately), your prospects, your upline, your downline, your alumni, friends, family, etc. The Beta phase is drawing to a close... Official launch is 30 January If you join in Beta phase you can share in the profits from advertising sales to any of your referees.... It's Free to Join, but you need an invite, which you will find at... https://www.webtalk.co/o/r/6542173 Cheers Warwick
- Brigitte Jowanka https://bjowanka.wixsite.com/briejoanartist Bamboo €200_58x42cm_22,83x16,53inch big size.
- Azariah King What is URTFC? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOciY2oyECU
- JD Gershbein Until further notice, LinkedIn remains the de facto social networking site for business professionals. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/suddenly-linkedin-matters-jd-gershbein/
- Terry Bean Hey there- What's new in the world of SPN? I'm working on a new video challenge and for the month of July I'll be sharing unique video content on the topic of inspiration. Today was video 2. Check it out here: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6551786694339805184
- Mandy Jahlas Love the atmosphere at www.motorcityrepair.com right now! https://www.instagram.com/p/BsMMAtUgDa0/
- Bernie Fussenegger Are you utilizing Video 📹 as Part of Your Content Strategy? #video #FridayFeeling #FridayThoughts #Digital #Social https://mailchi.mp/c534db01a832/utilizing-video-as-part-of-your-content-strategy
- Tina Oliver posted a photo