@andyvargoactive 1 week, 4 days ago
Love your article, Andy!!👌
I’ve been through many changes in my life. Some were pleasent, another ones quite difficult.
I’ll only mention one at this point.
I started my career in sales and business development. I love people and that seemed like a perfect job for me. I really enjoyed my work, but my inner voice was calling me to another direction –> digital marketing.
I had my university degree in marketing, but I didn’t have any working experience in that field. At that point I had a good job and working environment, great client relationships, industry reputation and a good salary. Sounds perfect? Not for me. Deep in myself I wasn’t really happy.
People told me I was crazy, when I left. Why to leave everything I built so hard to start something new? From the scratch. ”Nobady will give you opportunity without experience”, they said.
I didn’t listen. I never listen, when I feel it with my heart.
I found the opportunity. I followed my inner voice and my passion. Today I’m building marketing campaigns for one of our biggest clients. And I’m happy.
No regrets, when you follow your heart and your passions.
@lorimiller is the SPN member of the day. Who should we pick for tomorrow and so forth? Always feel free to suggest SPN members to highlight. We all want to work together to help build the right people up.
I hope you all have a great weekend and happy new year!
- Feedback here and on YouTube will be greatly appreciated. I will definitely engage and subscribe back as part of the win-win networking and marketing campaign.
The goal is to help everyone understand and help us develop the best ways to use both SPN and FYI.to. The more you share and engage here the more SPN will be able to you and your…
- Mike, thank you so much for the kind mention. Love your videos & all the useful information you share.
I learn something new from you every single day.
I didn’t realize about the closing preview option when posting, for example.
I left you my comment on YouTube, but I can’t tag anyone in the first comment, nor in my own video post. Is there any…
- Hi Katja,
I hope you’re having a great day! I’ll respond to your comment on there soon..thank you! Yea, I am sure some people are having issues with the posting in the activity feed so I hope this video helps with that. I really don’t know anything about tagging on YouTube. I know that writing a good description and putting your links in there…
- Hi Mike,
Rainy Wednesday morning here in Barcelona. Very unusual, but really needed.☔
Thanks for your feedback. I want to bring some consistency in my posting. I’ve just started with YouTube and any advice is golden.
About SPN feed. I really like the idea of creating conversations, not just posting our stuff. At the end of the day is what brings…
- Great mission @Mike O’Connor!
- Well, We had the first #SPN conversation today on #YouTube with @irabowman. Let me know what you think if you’re silly enough to make all the way through. I want to start doing this with everyone so we can get to know each other better while doing a little digital network marketing.
We both follow back and engage everywhere. Please keep in mind…
- I’m watching it now! Thanks for having me on the show. It’s an honor to go first. I love being a part of #SPN!
- Mike & Ira, what a nice start of the day.☀️ Watching your video was the 1st thing I did this morning and I liked it a LOT.:))
Beside great vision and understanding of the business, you both own values that I admire and respect a lot. I’m really happy to be your friend & part of your projects. I liked and left you my comment on YouTube as…
- I thought it was great! Can’t believe you told the story about our first ride together too!
- Trimaine, it was an interesting story. I like people who protect their friends.❤️
- If there is still somebody who didn’t watch this video with Mike & Ira, I recommend you to do it. It’s a great video to watch!
- A Game Plan for Beating Your Toughest Opponent: Strategies For Winning The Game Between Your Ears and Between The Lines Kindle Edition https://amzn.to/2M7PyI4
by @itstoddthomas (Author) is going to be one of the next books that I review.
The #Kindle version is FREE to download until Tuesday if anyone wants to write or a video review with me on…
- Did you know how important it is to get as many #YouTube likes and comments within 24hours as possible?
Did you know that writing 140 characters and sharing your #YouTube video url in as many places drive people from Google (not to mention those links wherever they\’re) to your videos?
So if you get quick likes, write a good description (put…
- @spnlocal2017 Mike, your video don’t suck. I really like them. You are very spontaneous and always share very useful information.👌
I need to learn how to use all these tools in the right and efficient way. I’d surely like to discuss it. For example, I created a smartlist on fyi.to, but now I need to check what are the next steps… The same story…
- I kind of gave up on YouTube because nobody ever watches the videos. I guess I should get myself educated
😲😲How Fast does your Webpage Load❓ Thank you, Mike O’Connor, for taking the time to help me learn the importance of staying on top of the website and how you can monitor where your Website is Broken. 😀👍Fixed it and improved my SEO on Google💥
✅ Look ⤵⤵ Loading in 3.4s
@andyvargo @rowand @troy @dano @danielle @nisa @mandy @amandarominger @garypayn…[Read more]
Thats almost breaking the law. What we need is to know how slow yours was. And how fast it is now. I took a two year deal with websitebuilder com. Only problem is its one of those funky easy to build online affairs. Which I abasoultly despise but not having access to Dreamweaver anymore and having been out of the loop regarding web creators I…[Read more]
My website was loading at twice that speed 😬. It was also getting bad scores that were bringing it down on Googles key word searches
Don’t get me started on those website builders.
Thanks @craigwasilchak! I’ll have to go check out that website!
Nice to meet you all! I’ve known since his Dallas days like 10 years ago. He and his brother had a carpet cleaning and Mike was also doing SEO. He got me into loving tech as I do. Always been helpful.
@mikeciccolella 💥Mike Ciccolella great to be connected with you on the SPN Platform. I love brainstorming on B2B lead generation. I love the Sandler Sales Process. 💙
- I decided to share some digital marketing tips on LinkedIn, so make sure to check them out. Make sure to drop your LinkedIn profiles, tips and articles in here too.
Thanks for tagging me, Mike! ;o)
Thanks for sharing all the tips Mike! Always helpful!
Great tips Mike. Appreciate the nudge that I feel from reading them; I need to make some of these a more regular practice.
- Cant thank you enough for sharing your expertise @mikeoconnor !!! As you know I am one of the oldest here..So all those Infos have major importance to my netbehavior!!! I am recovering right now. And my website took a long time and is still what i work on daily for a little while.. Learning to balance health with interesting love work.
May I ask:…
- My pleasure, Brigette and everyone! Sorry for the slow reply, guys! I don’t have a huge issue with too many annoying phone calls personally. It’s a good trade.
- Thank you !! That’s good to know. I never had my number out there like this.
- One great way to get views from #SPN is contributing blog articles. @andyvargo has one coming out tomorrow to join @irabowman @doylebuehler @henrylandau @b2the7 @john @craigwasilchak on the home page. :) You probably should leave comments on their articles if you don’t want to submit articles too. A lot of people are starting to see these…
You’re either setting a good example, a bad example, or a very good example by being a bad example.
Life, for the most part, is not black and white, but we often get sucked in by the white noise.
I’ve been told that I thrive better than anyone in chaos by multiple people.
Some people say that I create chaos everywhere that I go like I’m some…[Read more]
- Finally getting some videos out from last months event! I hope you enjoy this excerpt from my keynote on authentic leadership at the Wenatchee Valley Chamber of Commerce Professional Development Summit!
- It’s my pleasure, @andyvargo. You were one of the first people I met in SPN group and I appreciate you more than you can imagine –> For amazing podcast you did with Mike, for courage you had to change your life and follow your purpose, for sharing your story, helping & uplifting others and for so many things more…
You may have seen this sign in many of my videos at awkwardcareer.com. But what most people don’t know is that when I was at the beginning of changing everything in my life, I stumbled upon this in a local store.
It was the first and only thing I bought for a long time to decorate the room I was renting when I moved out on my own. It really…[Read more]
@craig @craigwasilchak @juanblanco76 @andyvargo @taschahalliburton @kylecrooke
@leonardgoffe @kennedy657 @trybean @irabowman @jamesmarvin @erinkurasz @chantel @ideas @chicagoyoga @bettykempa @jared-j-wiese @tedladzinski @henrylandau @bonniedavid ….
Let us all make this really…[Read more]
You are doing great job for SPN
- Load More