@andyvargoactive 3 weeks ago
- Feedback here and on YouTube will be greatly appreciated. I will definitely engage and subscribe back as part of the win-win networking and marketing campaign.
The goal is to help everyone understand and help us develop the best ways to use both SPN and FYI.to. The more you share and engage here the more SPN will be able to you and your…
- Mike, thank you so much for the kind mention. Love your videos & all the useful information you share.
I learn something new from you every single day.
I didn’t realize about the closing preview option when posting, for example.
I left you my comment on YouTube, but I can’t tag anyone in the first comment, nor in my own video post. Is there any…
- Hi Katja,
I hope you’re having a great day! I’ll respond to your comment on there soon..thank you! Yea, I am sure some people are having issues with the posting in the activity feed so I hope this video helps with that. I really don’t know anything about tagging on YouTube. I know that writing a good description and putting your links in there…
- Hi Mike,
Rainy Wednesday morning here in Barcelona. Very unusual, but really needed.☔
Thanks for your feedback. I want to bring some consistency in my posting. I’ve just started with YouTube and any advice is golden.
About SPN feed. I really like the idea of creating conversations, not just posting our stuff. At the end of the day is what brings…
- Great mission @Mike O’Connor!
- One great way to get views from #SPN is contributing blog articles. @andyvargo has one coming out tomorrow to join @irabowman @doylebuehler @henrylandau @b2the7 @john @craigwasilchak on the home page. 🙂 You probably should leave comments on their articles if you don’t want to submit articles too. A lot of people are starting to see these…
You’re either setting a good example, a bad example, or a very good example by being a bad example.
Life, for the most part, is not black and white, but we often get sucked in by the white noise.
I’ve been told that I thrive better than anyone in chaos by multiple people.
Some people say that I create chaos everywhere that I go like I’m some…[Read more]
Love your article, Andy!!👌
I’ve been through many changes in my life. Some were pleasent, another ones quite difficult.
I’ll only mention one at this point.
I started my career in sales and business development. I love people and that seemed like a perfect job for me. I really enjoyed my work, but my inner voice was calling me to another direction –> digital marketing.
I had my university degree in marketing, but I didn’t have any working experience in that field. At that point I had a good job and working environment, great client relationships, industry reputation and a good salary. Sounds perfect? Not for me. Deep in myself I wasn’t really happy.
People told me I was crazy, when I left. Why to leave everything I built so hard to start something new? From the scratch. ”Nobady will give you opportunity without experience”, they said.
I didn’t listen. I never listen, when I feel it with my heart.
I found the opportunity. I followed my inner voice and my passion. Today I’m building marketing campaigns for one of our biggest clients. And I’m happy.
No regrets, when you follow your heart and your passions.
- Did you know how important it is to get as many #YouTube likes and comments within 24hours as possible?
Did you know that writing 140 characters and sharing your #YouTube video url in as many places drive people from Google (not to mention those links wherever they\’re) to your videos?
So if you get quick likes, write a good description (put…
- @spnlocal2017 Mike, your video don’t suck. I really like them. You are very spontaneous and always share very useful information.👌
I need to learn how to use all these tools in the right and efficient way. I’d surely like to discuss it. For example, I created a smartlist on fyi.to, but now I need to check what are the next steps… The same story…
- I kind of gave up on YouTube because nobody ever watches the videos. I guess I should get myself educated
- Finally getting some videos out from last months event! I hope you enjoy this excerpt from my keynote on authentic leadership at the Wenatchee Valley Chamber of Commerce Professional Development Summit!
- It’s my pleasure, @andyvargo. You were one of the first people I met in SPN group and I appreciate you more than you can imagine –> For amazing podcast you did with Mike, for courage you had to change your life and follow your purpose, for sharing your story, helping & uplifting others and for so many things more…
You may have seen this sign in many of my videos at awkwardcareer.com. But what most people don’t know is that when I was at the beginning of changing everything in my life, I stumbled upon this in a local store.
It was the first and only thing I bought for a long time to decorate the room I was renting when I moved out on my own. It really…[Read more]
You are doing great job for SPN
”I do what I do, because I know it’s not about likes or views.
It’s about affecting people in a meaningful and thought provoking way.”
(Mike O’Connor) –> EXACTLY!!👌 I\’m here because of the same reasons…
- I really appreciate you more than you know and definitely, more than I am able to express. Thank you, Katja!
- Anytime, Mike!! You’ve just made my day.💕
No words can explain how much I appreciate you, so I’m just sending a big hug on your way…🤗
- I decided to share some digital marketing tips on LinkedIn, so make sure to check them out. Make sure to drop your LinkedIn profiles, tips and articles in here too.
Thanks for tagging me, Mike! ;o)
Thanks for sharing all the tips Mike! Always helpful!
Great tips Mike. Appreciate the nudge that I feel from reading them; I need to make some of these a more regular practice.
- Cant thank you enough for sharing your expertise @mikeoconnor !!! As you know I am one of the oldest here..So all those Infos have major importance to my netbehavior!!! I am recovering right now. And my website took a long time and is still what i work on daily for a little while.. Learning to balance health with interesting love work.
May I ask:…
- My pleasure, Brigette and everyone! Sorry for the slow reply, guys! I don’t have a huge issue with too many annoying phone calls personally. It’s a good trade.
- Thank you !! That’s good to know. I never had my number out there like this.
- Hi Mike, how’s it going in Chicago buddy?, As usual it is wet and cloudy in my neck of the woods. I see that you are in fivver Mike, awesome, on creating backlinks Mike you mentioned about backlinks here, as I am new to backlinks and trying to do as much as I can in website awareness how do I do a check as you mention in this post, cheers Mike,…
- Load More