- If you post a YouTube video in the feed. @craigwasilchak and I will play it all the way through. If it’s good we will like and leave a comment too! ;)
Simple fact: we…
- Trimaine Clark
Bet! I got faith in you, bro! You’ve always been smart and the hardest worker that I know. I am impressed with what I see. I wish I had more time for LinkedIn and social media, but it’s clear to see what you’re doing here. It’s nothing short of amazing already.
- Mike O'ConnorThank you, buddy! I appreciate all that!
- Today we highlighted @grammar-goddess on LinkedIn. Please make sure to stay active so I know who to tag. It would also be great if you invited your friends to register accounts too. @crushing-b2b @doylebuehler @linkedin-coach @dpistulka @warrenresearch @jobready2dey @irabowman @katja-gersak @andyvargo @andyschulkind @supra…
- Katja Geršak HernandezHi Mike,
I’ve been having a very challenging few weeks. I’ll hopefully follow up on LinkedIn tomorrow..
And of course it would be my pleasure to connect with Susan.😊
Thanks for the tags.🥰
I hope you’re all enjoying the weekend.☀️
- Jacob WarrenI’m so incredibly pumped and thankful to be a part of the SPN group as whole. Thank you so much for the warm invite!
- Mike O'ConnorThank you, Jacob! I’m glad to have you on the team!
- Feedback here and on YouTube will be greatly appreciated. I will definitely engage and subscribe back as part of the win-win networking and marketing campaign.
The goal is to help everyone understand and help us develop the best ways to use both SPN and FYI.to. The more you share and engage here the more SPN will be able to you and your…
- Katja Geršak HernandezMike, thank you so much for the kind mention. Love your videos & all the useful information you share.
I learn something new from you every single day.
I didn’t realize about the closing preview option when posting, for example.
I left you my comment on YouTube, but I can’t tag anyone in the first comment, nor in my own video post. Is there any…
- Mike O'ConnorHi Katja,
I hope you’re having a great day! I’ll respond to your comment on there soon..thank you! Yea, I am sure some people are having issues with the posting in the activity feed so I hope this video helps with that. I really don’t know anything about tagging on YouTube. I know that writing a good description and putting your links in there…
- Katja Geršak HernandezHi Mike,
Rainy Wednesday morning here in Barcelona. Very unusual, but really needed.☔
Thanks for your feedback. I want to bring some consistency in my posting. I’ve just started with YouTube and any advice is golden.
About SPN feed. I really like the idea of creating conversations, not just posting our stuff. At the end of the day is what brings…
- Doyle BuehlerGreat mission @Mike O’Connor!
Guys, treat this activity feed like a marketing pod and use the golden rule/common sense to dictate your posting.
If you share your Instagram pictures (url), YouTube videos, Tweets, Blogs, LinkedIn stuff than more SPN members including I will see it, engage on it, and help you win-win. The more we help each other the more we all grow and the…[Read more]
- Craig Wasilchak
💥Absolutely❗ Sharing your Instagram pictures (url), YouTube videos, Tweets, Blogs, LinkedIn definitely what will grow🌱 your network and businesses! 💚SPN is the glue that makes everything possible on all platforms💯
- Ira Bowman
That’s how I’ve been doing it. Let’s build it up and grow together.
- Sam Hurley
Well said, buddy! 👏 “Give, and you shall receive.” 😎
We\’re doing some hiring where I work. If you no someone who can commute to the Northwest Chicago Suburbs and has exceptional skills in performance coaching and management share this link, please!
How are you feeling? – On the path to true and lasting happiness, it’s important to frequently ask yourself “How am I feeling?” Check out my latest YouTube video with more info about this amazing happiness tip! @craig @craigwasilchak @doylebuehler @katja-gersak @andyschulkind @jared-j-wiese @irabowman @spnlocal2017
- Mike O'ConnorGood tip! Honest self-assessment needs to be done on a daily basis.
- Julie KaylinSo true, Mike! And I’m really glad that you enjoyed this video. So what other helpful content would you like to see from me on my YouTube videos? I look forward to hearing your thoughts and the thoughts of anyone else, too. Thank you!
- Mike O'ConnorI am sure you’ll never be lacking for ideas. Anything explaining what apps you use for marketing and why you use them would be interesting to me.
- Julie KaylinThank you for the suggestions, Mike! As of now I save my advanced marketing tips like that for my paying clients and for people enrolled in my marketing courses. But you never know, maybe (hopefully!) one day I’ll be independently wealthy and be able to reveal all that info to people for free in the future. Thanks again!
- Mike O'ConnorCan’t say that I blame you.
- The middle icon with the video or simply pasting the url here (https://youtu.be/6nt2JNoqMhQ) should allow you to get more views and indexing on your YouTube videos.
Dropping your YouTube videos in this group or the activity feed will give it a backlink, which actually helps with your organic YouTube views down the road.
Tagging a few people in…
@delcie Welcome, Delcie‼ 💥Good to see you here on the SPN Platform💥 Since SPN ranks so high in worldwide websites it is a great place to create Back-Links and post outstanding content to drive business to your business. How can we help you hit your social media goals?
Crushing B2B Digital Strategies
- Katja Geršak HernandezThank you for the mention, Craig!
Thank you for connecting. :)
Please, don’t hesitate to reach out for anything. :)
I hope you all have a great day!☀
- Delcie CabralThank you Katja! Very kind of you.
Please feel free to reach out to me as well should I be able to do anything for you.
Have a great day!
- Trying to keep my head above water, Mike. We should talk by phone later in the week.
- Mike O'ConnorI just saw this. How are you doing?
St. John is my favorite place in the Whole World. I spent so many summers and winter vacations growing up and later on traveling there with my family… The USVI Caribbean island holds so many fond memories in my family’s hearts. One of my first sales experiences was street vending helping a friend sell gift items on St Thomas, a short 45…[Read more]
- Katja Geršak HernandezAwesome, Craig!! This place looks like a paradise!! Thanks so much for sharing this great video and your story behind it. I can imagine that nice memories make this beautiful place even more special. :)
✨Push yourself✨ No Limits… I always think outside the box when it comes to Limits. Are you limiting yourself personally or in your business? What can you do this week to grow yourself to the next level❓ 👇👇👇
@russjohns is the SPN member of the day! Make sure you connect with him on every platform you use to make a solid win-win.
We are going to start really pushing the SPN member of the day and sharing content like crazy now that we have a lot of the bugs worked out. The more active you are in the feed the more we will tag and share your…[Read more]
- Sam Hurley
What a guy, our Russ! 😊👊😊
Thanks for joining the #SPN site, @larrytweed! I pinned your profile picture to Pinterest, which will also go to my Twitter & Tumblr. :)
If you follow SPN anywhere we tend to follow back.
If you share your LinkedIn post here to get more views please make sure to tag a few people here, so they know to check out your LinkedIn post. This strategy…[Read more]
✅ Just created your 💥SPN Users Guide – How to use SPN Social Media ❓ Group. Everyone needs to join the group and help each other learn more about maximizing the platform. 🙏No question is a Dumb Question here🙏👌 Start posting questions in this group today❗
- Mike O'Connor
That is awesome, Craig! I pinned this image and dropped a linked to your company website in the pin to get you another backlink on Pinterest, Tumbr and Twitter. :) Thanks for helping to build #SPN…Win-Win https://www.pinterest.com/pin/790804015795679058/
- Taryn Bradtmueller
Awesome! Can’t wait to go through this evening and learn more!
- Mike O'Connor
Fixing bugs and making progress!
- Load More