- Brad Emery posted an update 2 months, 2 weeks ago ·I kind of realised yesterday that there is no guide on how to use SPN – unless I missed it
I’ve been learning by experimenting, which is what I did with LinkedIn when I started. I’m naturally curious so am enjoying the process
1) I’m trying to connect with people here, and on LI but have realized that going to people’s profiles you can check out and follow all their social media
2) When you get on their Social Media try to check out, comment, like some of their content and follow them
3) If someone posts something really cool, you can always post a link back here for everyone else to support it
4) Post your own links to new content here for people to support
5) If you are feeling super nice create a FYI.TO page for those links too (Google loves it)
6) Ask for what you need – e.g. I’m constantly looking for back links and guest posting opportunities around travel and travel insurance so if you have a list of good ones please share
My FYI.TO page for marketing resources may be useful – you can find it here
What tips do you have for using SPN?
- Thanks Brad – great tips for sure. I sometimes find it hard tagging people… such as you in this post.
- Thank you for the helpful information!
Have a great day!
Brad – Any tip & experience is always welcome. Thank you. :)
Mike posted so many videos and tips about how to use #SPN site…
If you’re struggling with anything, just ask, please… Always happy to help…
- tag people is one tip that I would add. @aimviva @katja-gersak @doylebuehler @shoffaccounting @irabowman I’ve somehow never seen this post, but I would have seen the notification from a tag. Some people get emails, depending on their settings, to let them know someone tagged them too.
I for one like it when people tag me on here because like everyone else, I have multiple feeds and things going on all the time. My apologies for anything that I miss. @tina @dylankowalski @maryszenasi @crushing-b2b Don’t feel about tagging me to get my attention on something. Don’t feel bad about telling other people to tag me. The tagging will work by putting their username or display name in. Just use the @ sign and give it a second to search or type a few letters than backspace once…that seems to make it faster.
- Thanks @mikeO’Connor
- Thanks for this helpful tip, @spnlocal. :) I’m facing a similar challenge. I often don’t see things when I’m not tagged in, therefore I really appreciate all the mentions. :)
- It definitely helps. :)