- Brad Emery posted an update 1 week, 6 days ago ·
Hope its ok to post this here?
I’m happy to take feedback
- Guys, this is part of the reason by the site. However, you should write an intro that is relevant to the topic. It doesn’t have to be long. You should practice much the same ettiquette and way here as you on LinkedIn or Twitter.
Make friends, tag friends (so the get notifications in email or here), and pay it forward by engaging back on their posts too.
The social media side of things is 100% here for you guys. Personally, I would drop links to YouTube videos, Blogs, or LinkedIn here comfortably without question.
This activity provides at backlinks of at least a UR of 10-28, so you can get stuff you share here to index on Google, Yahoo, or Bing.
A good intro for this post would be: I wrote this post about the Aimviva Travel Club on LinkedIn today. A little extra engagement would please let me know how I can help you today too. @bonniedavid @doylebuehler @craigwasilchak @urtfc @samalsrore @kennedy657 @andyschulkind @samhurley @juanblanco76 @craig @irabowman @loladell @sherilally @eriknextlevel @tr08mann @warrenseed @katja-gersak and everyone else. 🙂
Don’t SPAM the feed or people with 82 post or messages in a row, but use the site to build your brands and network.
If you guys need anything call, text, or email works best. I am always trying to make this site better for everyone. Let me know what I can do and I’ll do what I can to make this site faster and ranking higher.
The higher this site ranks in the search engines and the more terms it ranks under the better everyone will do on their ROI, so most of the changes are made to make things faster and more user-friendly.
My focus has really shifted to making this site more beneficial for SPN members so I don’t spend as much time on other social media platforms. However, post content from other social media sites in the activity feed here is a great way to get me to come visit your posts and engage.
Posting images in the activity feed with a url (cancel the preview on the url so the image shows in the post, but the link will be live) in the first 140 characters of your post is a SMART WAY to get more traffic and backlinks to your stuff.
I hope this helps you guys and have a great day!
- Thanks Mike – that is really useful. Also appreciate the tags
- I am serious about responding to the things you guys post here. Whether it’s on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn or whatever. Ask @b2the7 or @irabowman, I go to their sites and pin images to #Pinterest, which sends it to my #Tumblr and #Twitter too.
The more we all do that for each other the more SPN helps everyone in SPN. Look, I cn write about whatever and do fine. I am doing this because I want to win and I want you all to win too. Some of you guys would do really well for yourselves if your blogs always got shares on different social media platforms. The idea here is to build real win-win relationships because like @rodrigomartinez will tell you: organic reach is dead (but we fix some of that by working together).
- Thank you for the mention and all this useful information, Mike. Much appreciated!!😊
I’d also like to encourage everybody to join and post in the groups. We have so many great groups that would be really nice if we could post more there, myself included.
Have a great day everybody!!☀
- I appreciate the tag @spnlocal2017 ! I need to get back into my content production some more. I love these tips! Great stuff!
- I’m glad you guys could find it useful! I know the struggle on producing content. lol Hope you guys have a great day!
- Thanks, Mike.:) Every tip you can give us, is very welcome.
Content? Step by step. We’ll get there..;)
Have a great day too!!