@aimvivaactive 6 hours, 5 minutes ago
Just posted our latest blog on visiting Africa and staying safe
- I kind of realised yesterday that there is no guide on how to use SPN – unless I missed it
I’ve been learning by experimenting, which is what I did with LinkedIn when I started. I’m naturally curious so am enjoying the process
1) I’m trying to connect with people here, and on LI but have realized that going to…
- Thanks Brad – great tips for sure. I sometimes find it hard tagging people… such as you in this post.
- Thank you for the helpful information!
Have a great day!
Brad – Any tip & experience is always welcome. Thank you. :)
Mike posted so many videos and tips about how to use #SPN site…
If you’re struggling with anything, just ask, please… Always happy to help…
- tag people is one tip that I would add. @aimviva @katja-gersak @doylebuehler @shoffaccounting @irabowman I’ve somehow never seen this post, but I would have seen the notification from a tag. Some people get emails, depending on their settings, to let them know someone tagged them too.
I for one like it when people tag me on here because…
- Thanks @mikeO’Connor
- Thanks for this helpful tip, @spnlocal. :) I’m facing a similar challenge. I often don’t see things when I’m not tagged in, therefore I really appreciate all the mentions. :)
- It definitely helps. :)
So I’ve been tracking my backlinks and SPN is really paying off for me. Thank you everyone.
IF we aren’t connected on Linkedin please feel free to connect
Twitter handle is @aimviva
Really happy with this new guest post that we did for thinkbetterliving
I was determined to write the definitive travel insurance post – how do you think I did?
I learned a couple of new things on LInkedin this morning – one that I havent posted about yet is that you can now add meta tags to your photos when you post – could be useful for the SEO minded
Trying to get a little love for one of our customers today. If you could jump in and like or share, that would be helpful
@maya Hey Maya – where can we listen to some stuff? Is there a YouTube Channel or similar?
- Hi Darren! Thank you so much for your interest! The best place to listen to DeepDownDirty’s music is here: https://soundcloud.com/deepdowndirty-111649731
We try to release more house in the summer months and more techno over the winter. We also release a little drum and bass on DeepDownDirty DNB throughout the year but the tracks are…
I helped a reporter recently on HARO with an article on travel insurance and got a nice link. This morning I woke up and there was an email with a link to another post. It’s so nice, and is great for building our credibility. The latest link is here – https://considerable.com/travel-medical-insurance/
- quoted for what? The more you write the more people will understand why they should click and the more Google will latch onto. It’s one thing to create a good SEO backlink, which this post definitely did, but it’s another to generate traffic to the blog.
How I may have written this post:
Do you need travel insurance? I got quoted on…
- Mike, it seems so obvious when I read what you wrote. Now I feel a bit embarrassed but will definitely take the learning. Thank you for taking the time – again!
- My goal is never to embarrass anyone or make people feel bad. My goal is to make this site beneficial for people. You’re not the only one that has done it, so my hope is that other people learn as we go. We are all stronger together and here to help each other improve. Thank you for being awesome!
I wanted to share something here that I have been experimenting with.
We still do email marketing, and have been doing some mini-series blasts recently. When we did the last 2 of these I fed each email in the series into Lumen5 to make a simple video
I then posted the videos up on Social Media the day after the email went out.
We have look…[Read more]
We just posted our new blog about traveling with elderly parents
- Guys just a quick reminder how much Mike O’Connor rocks. He just pent some time looking at my website to see why it sucks on Google and broke it down into a top 3 issues for me. Mike does this stuff because he is helpful not because he wants anything, and he does it consistently. I live in Hong Kong and can do very little for him other than…
250,000 views on this post and its taught me something valuable – which SPN members probably realised
Social media is not abut you – its about them. The same as Sales.
Well here is a post that seems to be going gang busters
Scott Corney posted something similar yesterday saying he would share the first 200 posts in the comments. I haven’t put a limit on this which I may yet regret
I’m putting together a resource to help jobseekers – including links to Ira’s Projecthelpyougrow and Brian’s Vets2industry using FYI(.)TO
Please comment or add links in the Linkedin Thread and I will add them to the resources page
And Last night I think I “solved” Linkedin.
Its a silly little hack –
1) You can save articles to read later but not posts
2) Oleg and Brigette regularly post to add everyone who likes or comments
3) The posts don’t stay in your feed long enough to add the 30,000+ people who like or comment
4) Go to share the link, and copy and paste the link…[Read more]
- Load More