@aimvivaactive 19 hours, 16 minutes ago
I helped a reporter recently on HARO with an article on travel insurance and got a nice link. This morning I woke up and there was an email with a link to another post. It’s so nice, and is great for building our credibility. The latest link is here – https://considerable.com/travel-medical-insurance/
I wanted to share something here that I have been experimenting with.
We still do email marketing, and have been doing some mini-series blasts recently. When we did the last 2 of these I fed each email in the series into Lumen5 to make a simple video
I then posted the videos up on Social Media the day after the email went out.
We have look…[Read more]
- quoted for what? The more you write the more people will understand why they should click and the more Google will latch onto. It’s one thing to create a good SEO backlink, which this post definitely did, but it’s another to generate traffic to the blog.
How I may have written this post:
Do you need travel insurance? I got quoted on…
- Mike, it seems so obvious when I read what you wrote. Now I feel a bit embarrassed but will definitely take the learning. Thank you for taking the time – again!
- My goal is never to embarrass anyone or make people feel bad. My goal is to make this site beneficial for people. You’re not the only one that has done it, so my hope is that other people learn as we go. We are all stronger together and here to help each other improve. Thank you for being awesome!
- Guys just a quick reminder how much Mike O’Connor rocks. He just pent some time looking at my website to see why it sucks on Google and broke it down into a top 3 issues for me. Mike does this stuff because he is helpful not because he wants anything, and he does it consistently. I live in Hong Kong and can do very little for him other than…
250,000 views on this post and its taught me something valuable – which SPN members probably realised
Social media is not abut you – its about them. The same as Sales.
Well here is a post that seems to be going gang busters
Scott Corney posted something similar yesterday saying he would share the first 200 posts in the comments. I haven’t put a limit on this which I may yet regret
I’m putting together a resource to help jobseekers – including links to Ira’s Projecthelpyougrow and Brian’s Vets2industry using FYI(.)TO
Please comment or add links in the Linkedin Thread and I will add them to the resources page
And Last night I think I “solved” Linkedin.
Its a silly little hack –
1) You can save articles to read later but not posts
2) Oleg and Brigette regularly post to add everyone who likes or comments
3) The posts don’t stay in your feed long enough to add the 30,000+ people who like or comment
4) Go to share the link, and copy and paste the link…[Read more]
This post was well received yesterday – and may be useful for some here
- My Son desperately wants to be a YouTuber (don’t they all?) he is 9 and here is his debut video. Please click and like
I posted a new article on LinkedIn yesterday about getting more views / link building and gave lots of props to SPN. Could I get some love please? https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-do-i-get-more-quality-traffic-brad-emery
Just put a new blog up about solo travel
Comments and input always appreciated… and shares of course
I’m still learning how to use the SPN site but this morning I had an email about a post Mike made here. He tagged me and it related to an FYI.TO page he built which included a link to my site Aimviva.com
I was super happy so made a LinkedIn Post and tagged Mike and Rodriguez Martinez.
My LinkedIn is set up to post automatically on Twitter so m…[Read more]
The big boys keep getting it wrong.
This organisation has become very “localised” since the expat Group CEO handed over the reigns to an Asian
Hope its ok to post this here?
I’m happy to take feedback
- Guys, this is part of the reason by the site. However, you should write an intro that is relevant to the topic. It doesn’t have to be long. You should practice much the same ettiquette and way here as you on LinkedIn or Twitter.
Make friends, tag friends (so the get notifications in email or here), and pay it forward by engaging back on their…
- Thanks Mike – that is really useful. Also appreciate the tags
- I am serious about responding to the things you guys post here. Whether it’s on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn or whatever. Ask @b2the7 or @irabowman, I go to their sites and pin images to #Pinterest, which sends it to my #Tumblr and #Twitter too.
The more we all do that for each other the more SPN helps everyone in SPN. Look, I cn…
- Thank you for the mention and all this useful information, Mike. Much appreciated!!😊
I’d also like to encourage everybody to join and post in the groups. We have so many great groups that would be really nice if we could post more there, myself included.
Have a great day everybody!!☀
- I appreciate the tag @spnlocal2017 ! I need to get back into my content production some more. I love these tips! Great stuff!
- I’m glad you guys could find it useful! I know the struggle on producing content. lol Hope you guys have a great day!
- Thanks, Mike.:) Every tip you can give us, is very welcome.
Content? Step by step. We’ll get there..;)
Have a great day too!!
St. John is my favorite place in the Whole World. I spent so many summers and winter vacations growing up and later on traveling there with my family… The USVI Caribbean island holds so many fond memories in my family’s hearts. One of my first sales experiences was street vending helping a friend sell gift items on St Thomas, a short 45…[Read more]
Finally got around to do some more videos – https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6500524461828206592
This post seems to have gone well – been struggling with my mojo a bit this week
Maybe useful for those that are struggling – https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6489114122834272257
Couple of good tips from engagement yesterday
- Load More