- Feedback here and on YouTube will be greatly appreciated. I will definitely engage and subscribe back as part of the win-win networking and marketing campaign.
The goal is to help everyone understand and help us develop the best ways to use both SPN and FYI.to. The more you share and engage here the more SPN will be able to you and your…
- Katja Geršak HernandezMike, thank you so much for the kind mention. Love your videos & all the useful information you share.
I learn something new from you every single day.
I didn’t realize about the closing preview option when posting, for example.
I left you my comment on YouTube, but I can’t tag anyone in the first comment, nor in my own video post. Is there any…
- Mike O'ConnorHi Katja,
I hope you’re having a great day! I’ll respond to your comment on there soon..thank you! Yea, I am sure some people are having issues with the posting in the activity feed so I hope this video helps with that. I really don’t know anything about tagging on YouTube. I know that writing a good description and putting your links in there…
- Katja Geršak HernandezHi Mike,
Rainy Wednesday morning here in Barcelona. Very unusual, but really needed.☔
Thanks for your feedback. I want to bring some consistency in my posting. I’ve just started with YouTube and any advice is golden.
About SPN feed. I really like the idea of creating conversations, not just posting our stuff. At the end of the day is what brings…
- Doyle BuehlerGreat mission @Mike O’Connor!
- Hello All… here is the featured piece of the day in my VIP group on Facebook!
- Proud to have donated 150 pieces of my personal inventory to a great cause! Waiting for the media blast to drop about it… in the meantime, this is the graphic I gave them to use…
- Well, We had the first #SPN conversation today on #YouTube with @irabowman. Let me know what you think if you’re silly enough to make all the way through. I want to start doing this with everyone so we can get to know each other better while doing a little digital network marketing.
We both follow back and engage everywhere. Please keep in mind…
- Ira BowmanI’m watching it now! Thanks for having me on the show. It’s an honor to go first. I love being a part of #SPN!
- Katja Geršak HernandezMike & Ira, what a nice start of the day.☀️ Watching your video was the 1st thing I did this morning and I liked it a LOT.:))
Beside great vision and understanding of the business, you both own values that I admire and respect a lot. I’m really happy to be your friend & part of your projects. I liked and left you my comment on YouTube as…
- Katja Geršak HernandezIf there is still somebody who didn’t watch this video with Mike & Ira, I recommend you to do it. It’s a great video to watch!
- Did you know how important it is to get as many #YouTube likes and comments within 24hours as possible?
Did you know that writing 140 characters and sharing your #YouTube video url in as many places drive people from Google (not to mention those links wherever they\’re) to your videos?
So if you get quick likes, write a good description (put…
- Katja Geršak Hernandez@spnlocal2017 Mike, your video don’t suck. I really like them. You are very spontaneous and always share very useful information.👌
I need to learn how to use all these tools in the right and efficient way. I’d surely like to discuss it. For example, I created a smartlist on fyi.to, but now I need to check what are the next steps… The same story…
- Brad EmeryI kind of gave up on YouTube because nobody ever watches the videos. I guess I should get myself educated
Ready for today’s Piece of the Day?
this one has me chuckling this morning! It\’s funny because it\’s true…$5 fun fashion is fabulous! #5dollarblingnevy #5dollarblingenvyvip
http://www.paparazziaccessories.com/105389 images (1)
These Jacket Earrings are so incredible and so lightweight! They are also known as Mullet Earrings ( business in the front, party in the back ) 😁
- Happy Friday. I debut a piece of amazing bling every day.. here is todays amazing $5 piece!
- Mike O'ConnorThis board has 1,500 followers so it’s one of my smaller ones, but it’s going to grow over the next couple weeks. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/274790014752044160/
Did you know the average shelf-life on a Pineterst pin is 4 months?
Way higher ROI than any other platform. Doing what Amanda did is by far the BEST WAY TO GROW with…
- Mike O'Connorscroll down here to see Amanada’s post on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/serviceprofessionalsnetwork
- Mike O'ConnorWith what you do…you need to be on Pinterest. I’m going to be answering questions on the Facebook live tomorrow and my goal is to a video on how to kick ass on every platform over the next couple of days.
- Amanda Mulayokay I will be on that Live…I’m learning so much more and I truly thought I knew a lot!
- Load More