- Mike O'Connor No reason needed.
- Ira Bowman What do you think?
- Damon Pistulka I'm seeing good results from working with people on SPN & LinkedIn to create Win/Win relationships. Add me as a friend on SPN and connect on LinkedIn if you want to grow together!
- Katja Geršak Hernandez Happy Thursday to all my #SPN lovely people!!☀️ #PositiveVibes
- Craig Wasilchak Here is today's #LinkedIn article: Inspire laughing, learning, & loving for growth https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/inspire-laughing-learning-loving-growth-craig-wasilchak/ Please let me know your thoughts and feedback.
- David Lester Here are some tips on #HowTo negotiate a #Commerciallease renewal: https://lnkd.in/eNJpUHv #CRE #CommercialRealEstate #TenantRepresentation
- John White Here is my latest LinkedIn article on #HowTo write articles editors love and will publish. I hope it helps. @crushing-b2b @don-williams-global @spnlocal @irabowman @heidirad @katja-gersak @b2the7 @andyvargo @dpistulka @pastormattcrump @linkedin-coach @jobready2dey https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-write-articles-editors-love-publish-john-white-mba-/
- Jared J. Wiese ❝I apply 100s of times, but no #jobinterviews. Is it my LinkedIn profile?❞ Find out in #ProfilePopUp 193 [captioned; 1 minute; link in comments]... You've got 7 seconds; Here are 3+ tips; for 1st impressions! What did you like best? Profiles That 🅿🅾🅿!™ #ProfilesThatPOP #jobs Does yours? See more tips in comments... Other helpful thoughts? You've got this! https://youtu.be/5slC0LCjXKc
- Alisa Kolar You have to love what you do, right?View this post on Instagram
Hip hop yoga was a success tonight! I'm so grateful to have friends who support me even with my ridiculous, corny yoga hip hop jokes and moves. How did we do with Thotiana??? 😂 #thotiana #whodat #makeitrain #yoga #instayoga #namaste #yogadaily #yogainspo #ybdlove #friends #dance #hiphopyoga
- Maria Mallinder Heading out to #SanAntonio to start a new branch of #Monat! https://www.instagram.com/p/B1RTVvTDDOc/
- Don Williams Are you working on building something great? I would love to hear your feedback on this LinkedIn post! Thank you! https://www.linkedin.com/posts/don-williams-a63375a_are-you-working-on-something-good-or-are-activity-6577600621287927808-EF1o/
- Dallas Wade From our show last night. Please feel free to follow me on #Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/p/B0Yy1Npp7ie/
- Sandy Hello from New Zealand, looking forward to making new friends and connections here and on Linkedin.
- Tracey Ann Nazarenus WHEN THEY CAME HOME WE TREATED THEM BADLY let’s fix it for this one Al a VIETNAM VETERAN NEEDS 250$ for electric and 250$ for gas bill to keep them on he has shut of notifications for both Please help https://lnkd.in/e4Die76
- Wassay Ahmed posted a photo
- Jonathan Shoff Awareness is a powerful thing. Remember when you looked back on a big project you have completed in the past and you can instantly know how to improve on the next similar project…because you are now aware of how certain variables cause certain outcomes. Whereas before, you were unaware of these things. Gaining awareness right now of certain variables for certain projects has huge advantages for the future outcome of these projects. A great example of gaining current awareness is a car’s dashboard. When you have one in front of you chances are you’re driving, and the information it supplies gives you the ability to make good choices. Have you ever run out of gas from driving an older vehicle who’s gas gauge did not work? I have. It was a 1986 Chevrolet Silverado 10, a classic. At the time I thought I had a full tank. Not so, I had an empty tank. Fortunately I had enough momentum to turn into a shopping center and pull into a parking place. If I had been in heavy traffic the situation could have gotten dicey really quickly. Driving with excellence is important, and so is managing our finances. Many people are making financial decisions based on something other than information and feedback from what is happening with their own financial situation. Many folks purchase things and make huge financial decisions based on what feels good in the short term. All of this contributes to them not hitting their larger long term goals. The larger your goals are and the more wealth you currently have increases the importance of making good decisions now that will pay off big in the years to come. If individuals and businesses had an optimal amount of financial awareness they would have the ability to make the right financial decisions at the right time. At Shoff Accounting. I can help increase your financial awareness in the areas of: Tax planning - Building a tax strategy to legally pay the lowest tax bill allowed >>Start Knowing How to Save Big On Taxes<>Start Knowing Your Current and Near Future Financial Status<> Start Knowing The Best Steps to take Right Now Based on Where You Want to be in the Future<< Want to improve your financial awareness? Use the link below to access our calendar, lets chat soon:
- Kelly Sorry...not sorry