Leatherman’s Tread Bracelet, a multi-tool worn on the wrist, is so stylish and useful any man should love it. It’s a great gift for men on the go that like to be ready to help with fixing things. The Leatherman’s Tread Bracelet is also made of high-strength stainless steel. That makes it durable and stylish so it’s a top gift idea for men. This multi-tool is handy for any occasion because each link has 2 to 3 tools in it. It also has a bottle opener so it should be on the beer gifts list too.
This is an awesome looking bracelet that you use to fix things that get loose, leaky, or unscrewed. It has everything from box wrenches to screwdrivers to a freaking carbide glass breaker. I don’t even know what this is, but it sounds so cool.
These Leatherman’s Tread Bracelets are also fully customizable with fasteners that allow for rearranging links. This is a perfect gift for an outdoorsman that also respects fashion. You can adjust this bad boy to fit within 1/4″ of wrist size. The clasp that holds it together even has more than one purpose because of the bottle opener and #2 square drive. They now have some versions with a watch too.
Leatherman’s Tread Bracelet Features:
- READY FOR ANYTHING: The functionality of a Leatherman, all in one stylish package. The Tread’s modular design is fully customizable to fit needs and wrists.
- FIT MORE FUNCTIONALITY: A variety of box wrenches, hex drives, flat and Phillips screwdrivers, oxygen tank wrench, carbide glass breaker, sim card pick, cutting hook, socket drive adapter, and bottle opener. This has all the tools you need for many small projects.
- BUILT FOR REAL LIFE: The Tread is fully adjustable to fit your wrist. Simply add or remove links in quarter-inch and half-inch increments to fit. It’s really cool because you always have a bottle opener.
- ALWAYS ON HAND: You can wear your Leatherman’s Tread Bracelet everywhere so you’re always ready. It’s also TSA compliant so you can even travel with your new favorite multitool.
- GUARANTEED: They come with a 25-year limited warranty. Just send it in and they’ll fix it up. All Leatherman multitools are made and repaired right here in the USA.