I posted a video of my daughter taking over my YouTube channel for a day you guys should check it out and follow our channel show us some love back we upload every week and today I’ll post a new video shortly check it out 👀💜https://youtu.be/7U4sq90wh34
- share the love views
In addition to happiness coaching, I now offer both dating coaching and relationship coaching! Enjoy my YouTube video with more info, and contact me at [email protected] if you’d like dating or relationship coaching online through Skype, phone, or email to help you find and keep happy and healthy relationships.
How are you feeling? – On the path to true and lasting happiness, it’s important to frequently ask yourself “How am I feeling?” Check out my latest YouTube video with more info about this amazing happiness tip! @craig @craigwasilchak @doylebuehler @katja-gersak @andyschulkind @jared-j-wiese @irabowman @spnlocal2017
- Good tip! Honest self-assessment needs to be done on a daily basis.
- So true, Mike! And I’m really glad that you enjoyed this video. So what other helpful content would you like to see from me on my YouTube videos? I look forward to hearing your thoughts and the thoughts of anyone else, too. Thank you!
- I am sure you’ll never be lacking for ideas. Anything explaining what apps you use for marketing and why you use them would be interesting to me.
- Thank you for the suggestions, Mike! As of now I save my advanced marketing tips like that for my paying clients and for people enrolled in my marketing courses. But you never know, maybe (hopefully!) one day I’ll be independently wealthy and be able to reveal all that info to people for free in the future. Thanks again!
- Can’t say that I blame you.
- The middle icon with the video or simply pasting the url here (https://youtu.be/6nt2JNoqMhQ) should allow you to get more views and indexing on your YouTube videos.
Dropping your YouTube videos in this group or the activity feed will give it a backlink, which actually helps with your organic YouTube views down the road.
Tagging a few people in…
- Feel free to subscribe to my youtube channel – with my regularly scheduled \”digital transformation\” interview show https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtISFdiDNokx2YM0EH0EZ3w
- Thanks for any backup that you can provide on this little review about the #Monat #rejuveniqe https://youtu.be/2HNk1LfRRms
Mike, your pink comb rules.😉
I pinned the video.:) I hope that helps.
- Funny. I just saw this. I don’t know how I miss your posts sometimes. I was just telling you about overthinking yesterday.
No worries. :) I’m all over the place. It’s not hard to miss something. ;)
P.S. That’s why I asked you yesterday if you haven’t seen it! ;) hahaha..
- Mike, And I don’t know how could I missed your comment. Just seen it. Thank you!!😁
After a short \’\’video break\’\’, I got the inspiration today and created one. Please, feel free to check it out.
- I left a like and comment. Short and sweet, but you made a great point about content and how some fans don’t engage.
Thank you so much, Mike!!😊
Yes!! You are so right!! I had absolutely no idea that person was a fan… It made me think.. How many follow us that never say anything?
I hope you have a great day!!☀
- Here’s a fun video where I recorded the voiceover for Microsoft Surface. https://youtu.be/EK3Finn7VmI Enjoy!
- Load More
YouTube Subscribers & Awesome Videos