We all know how much our health can take a nosedive when we are busy at work. The goal of the SPN Fitness group is to provide a few different things.
1) Motivation- Feel free to share motivational content that makes you wanna take action especially on the days where you don’t feel like doing it.
2) Knowledge Sharing – Some of us know how to exercise and some of us don’t. Let’s help each other out by sharing content and advice to help one another hit each others goals.
3) Collaboration – Feel free to collaborate with other professionals to help one another’s brands grow.
Stretching is a very important part of physical fitness. It helps prevent injuries, increases strength, and overall helps you move and feel better. These are four stretches I recommend doing every single day.
I recommend holding stretches for at least 20 seconds but you can hold them for as long as…[Read more]
A common issue people experience with doing lunges is knee pain. Fixing knee pain in this exercise luckily is easy to do. Here are some pointers.
1) Make sure your shin is vertical- If your shin angle is too severe it puts a lot of pressure on your knee cap.
2) Make sure your knee is in line with your foot- If your knee goes to the inside or…[Read more]
How to do the Lat Pulldown
The lat pulldown is an exercise that you see done wrong all the time. From ego lifters loading the weight up just swinging it down to people just pulling with their biceps instead of their back. Watch this…[Read more]
Awesome! Things to watch and learn! Not to mention share! 😉 Writing a blog on fitness to highlight you and @eriknextlevel tomorrow.
Appreciate it. Let me know if you need anything brother!
Hey everybody! Today’s blog post is going to be about how to properly benchpress.
Why: This exercise is one of the best upper body exercises. You should perform this movement because it works out your shoulders, chest, and triceps all at once. Working all of these muscles out…[Read more]
- Load More