- @raulsanchez, I believe that for doing a good business in a long term and building solid relationships, you need a combination of both. If people like you, it’s a good beginning, because they’ll most likely give you an opportunity and listen to you. And if they see you bring value, they ‘ll start (after some time) to TRUST you.. And there you…
- My pleasure, @raulsanchez.:) I like the idea of sharing our thoughts and experience.:)
Are you in a process of building or improving your #engagement & #retention strategy?
Do you need some helpful #tips that will boost your customers loyalty?
Check out this great article by @samhurley & #StayLoyal
Let\’s be #kind & #helpful! 🙂
Sometimes a simple word of #support, or #smile can make somebody\’s day!!
Have a great day!!☀️
I’ve just sent below #kudos to @doylebuehler –> For creating valuable content, always encouraging & motivating me and being an amazing friend…
Doyle, I highly appreciate you…
Hi everyone, I found a helpful #SEO article and published it on LinkedIn. If you want to learn SEO basics, you might find it helpful. Have a great day!☀️
- Thanks for sharing this one, Katja! :))
My words from a previous article:
“Backlinks, content, and RankBrain are Google’s top three confirmed ranking signals, likely in that order. Despite the industry buzz surrounding backlinks supposedly losing their SEO value, they remain absolutely essential.
Explaining links in a nutshell: Links are e…
- Sam, you’re right in my humble opinion about the order of importance. Without good content, RankBrain will destroy you online despite your backlinks. You really have to do well all three, but nothing will happen without backlinks and traffic.
I hope you’re doing well.
- Sam & Mike – Thank you for your feedback and sharing your insights. Much appreciated. I really want to upgrade my #SEO knowledge. I find it really important.
Have a fantastic day!!☀️
- Yes, yes, YES! Spot on, Mike. :)) The winners do all of these things very well…
Cheers both — I’m well thanks, just getting through TONS of social notifications LOL! 🤣😱
Stay awesome, my friends.
- Sam, I remembered of your notifications several times this week, when I saw you couldn’t work on them during the weekend.. I really admire your engagement and the way you treat people!!❤️ I’d say ”Never change”, but I won’t say it, because I know you won’t…🏆
- Katja — Read lots, watch / listen loads, and run your own SEO experiments! It’s the best way to learn. 😊
- Thanks, Sam!! This is my plan, yes. I’ll change my speed soon.😉 Cheers, my friend!!
- So true, Sam! You have to do the trial and error for yourself no matter how much you try to learn before you do anything. Just like all things worth doing. 🙂
- I decided to share some digital marketing tips on LinkedIn, so make sure to check them out. Make sure to drop your LinkedIn profiles, tips and articles in here too.
Thanks for tagging me, Mike! ;o)
Thanks for sharing all the tips Mike! Always helpful!
Great tips Mike. Appreciate the nudge that I feel from reading them; I need to make some of these a more regular practice.
- Cant thank you enough for sharing your expertise @mikeoconnor !!! As you know I am one of the oldest here..So all those Infos have major importance to my netbehavior!!! I am recovering right now. And my website took a long time and is still what i work on daily for a little while.. Learning to balance health with interesting love work.
May I ask:…
- My pleasure, Brigette and everyone! Sorry for the slow reply, guys! I don’t have a huge issue with too many annoying phone calls personally. It’s a good trade.
- Thank you !! That’s good to know. I never had my number out there like this.
Hello everybody..I wrote a draft of a Linkedin article but my knowledges aren\’t enough, I\’d like some tips or help to improve it.. it\’s a small article on social media branding and storytelling
101 CONTENT IDEAS TO PUBLISH ON LINKEDIN
Don’t know what to publish on Linkedin? (or other social networks) Here you can find a great list of ideas to inspire you:
Remember: 😉 Like ,😊 Comment ,😃 S…[Read more]
Feel free to send me an invite on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/serviceprofessionalsnetwork/
I am usually at 30k connections so please feel free to just comment below with your LinkedIn url.
I might as well just give you my business card (instead of connecting no LinkedIn). The ultimate answer to networking: Open or Closed network.
So many people talk about networking but so few have their network actually open. They are afraid! Reasons vary from “My clients will be stolen”, “my competition will see who I talk to”, to “suppli…[Read more]
THE GROWING B2ME MODEL
As a confrontation or evolution of B2B and B2C, a model arises from digital marketing that extends to other levels, the so-called B2Me (Business to Me) and that among other concepts includes:
– Focus, attention and individual customization to each client/consumer, each one with different and changing desires, motivations,…[Read more]
Hi all, my latest post may be of interest to you.
If I go into any of your LinkedIn profiles now, it won’t necessarily show me your most recent post. It might just show me the one from a couple weeks back. So unless we share links, we’re not always going to know with certainty which is your newest post, depending what the LinkedIn algorithm decides to hide. Right Mike? @spnlocal2017 Below is…[Read more]
To everyone in the group, here\’s my LinkedIn page. Would be great to connect. (I also just sent out a few connection requests to those who I noticed I wasn\’t yet connected to.)
- Load More
LinkedIn: Open Networking, Tips & More