Hey awesome #SPN-ers!
If you have a chance, could you check out my latest LinkedIn article “How Can a Career Coach Help Me Land My Dream Role (And do I really need one?)”
I talk about:
👉 What a Career Coach REALLY does…& 4 reasons why it works
👉 How to tell if YOU are ready to be coached (Hint: not everyone is.)
👉 What to do if you want hel…[Read more]
Hi awesome #SPN-ers!
If you have a chance, check out my latest article on LinkedIn: “4 Energy Blocks Holding You Back From Your Dream Career”
I ask the question: Why aren’t you CURRENTLY in your dream career?
What has been holding you back?
There are 4 Big Energy Blocks that could be potentially holding your back from your dream role.…[Read more]
Just posted on #LinkedIn where I’ve been “hiding” lately. Happy Monday!!☀️
Hi awesome #SPN-ers!
If you have a chance, check out my latest article on LinkedIn on “Who You Must Become To Land Your Dream Career”
I share tips on:
👉The Power Avatar Technique to becoming the kind of woman who can land her DREAM ROLE
👉How to step into superhero shoes, find bravery, and make a career change.
👉The secret to bringing her to l…[Read more]
Hi all, I’m new to SPN and am expanding my LinkedIn network with an article on Jim Marshall (founder of Marshall Amplification) – 7 business lessons coming out 7am tomorrow New Zealand time. If keen to connect on LinkedIn also, please check out my profile here to connect:
When was the last time you met a friend from social media in person? I got a very special surprise visit this month…
Visit My Website : https://ideaswebservices.com/off-page-seo-packages/
#Cheap #Rate #Package $5 to $100
For Today’s Modern Women, Ageism is hitting them much harder today.
“Age discrimination in employment is rampant, according to women interviewed by SHRM Online, as well as those who shared discrimination experiences in a LinkedIn discussion among professional women.”
Its time to start learning about what will matter to you: htt…[Read more]
We can say the same thing in so many different ways…
And the way we choose and how we make people feel really matters…
I hope you all have a fantastic week!!☀
Shared this short post on why packaging design is important. If you\’re running an e-com or retail brand, check this out.
ARE YOUR CUSTOMERS AFRAID TO BUY?
One of the keys to sell more is to bring and to solve in the present the past and the future of the client.
This is, our fears of the future and frustrations of the past are the ones that often prevent your customers from buying.
In this sense, rather than looking for what motivates the clients, sometimes the…[Read more]
- @raulsanchez, I believe that for doing a good business in a long term and building solid relationships, you need a combination of both. If people like you, it’s a good beginning, because they’ll most likely give you an opportunity and listen to you. And if they see you bring value, they ‘ll start (after some time) to TRUST you.. And there you…
- My pleasure, @raulsanchez.:) I like the idea of sharing our thoughts and experience.:)
Are you in a process of building or improving your #engagement & #retention strategy?
Do you need some helpful #tips that will boost your customers loyalty?
Check out this great article by @samhurley & #StayLoyal
Let\’s be #kind & #helpful! :)
Sometimes a simple word of #support, or #smile can make somebody\’s day!!
Have a great day!!☀️
I’ve just sent below #kudos to @doylebuehler –> For creating valuable content, always encouraging & motivating me and being an amazing friend…
Doyle, I highly appreciate you…
Hi everyone, I found a helpful #SEO article and published it on LinkedIn. If you want to learn SEO basics, you might find it helpful. Have a great day!☀️
- Thanks for sharing this one, Katja! :))
My words from a previous article:
“Backlinks, content, and RankBrain are Google’s top three confirmed ranking signals, likely in that order. Despite the industry buzz surrounding backlinks supposedly losing their SEO value, they remain absolutely essential.
Explaining links in a nutshell: Links are e…
- Sam, you’re right in my humble opinion about the order of importance. Without good content, RankBrain will destroy you online despite your backlinks. You really have to do well all three, but nothing will happen without backlinks and traffic.
I hope you’re doing well.
- Sam & Mike – Thank you for your feedback and sharing your insights. Much appreciated. I really want to upgrade my #SEO knowledge. I find it really important.
Have a fantastic day!!☀️
- Yes, yes, YES! Spot on, Mike. :)) The winners do all of these things very well…
Cheers both — I’m well thanks, just getting through TONS of social notifications LOL! 🤣😱
Stay awesome, my friends.
- Sam, I remembered of your notifications several times this week, when I saw you couldn’t work on them during the weekend.. I really admire your engagement and the way you treat people!!❤️ I’d say ”Never change”, but I won’t say it, because I know you won’t…🏆
- Katja — Read lots, watch / listen loads, and run your own SEO experiments! It’s the best way to learn. 😊
- Thanks, Sam!! This is my plan, yes. I’ll change my speed soon.😉 Cheers, my friend!!
- So true, Sam! You have to do the trial and error for yourself no matter how much you try to learn before you do anything. Just like all things worth doing. :)
- I decided to share some digital marketing tips on LinkedIn, so make sure to check them out. Make sure to drop your LinkedIn profiles, tips and articles in here too.
Thanks for tagging me, Mike! ;o)
Thanks for sharing all the tips Mike! Always helpful!
Great tips Mike. Appreciate the nudge that I feel from reading them; I need to make some of these a more regular practice.
- Cant thank you enough for sharing your expertise @mikeoconnor !!! As you know I am one of the oldest here..So all those Infos have major importance to my netbehavior!!! I am recovering right now. And my website took a long time and is still what i work on daily for a little while.. Learning to balance health with interesting love work.
May I ask:…
- My pleasure, Brigette and everyone! Sorry for the slow reply, guys! I don’t have a huge issue with too many annoying phone calls personally. It’s a good trade.
- Thank you !! That’s good to know. I never had my number out there like this.
- Load More
LinkedIn: Open Networking, Tips & More