101 CONTENT IDEAS TO PUBLISH ON LINKEDIN
Don’t know what to publish on Linkedin? (or other social networks) Here you can find a great list of ideas to inspire you:
Remember: 😉 Like ,😊 Comment ,😃 S…[Read more]
Feel free to send me an invite on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/serviceprofessionalsnetwork/
I am usually at 30k connections so please feel free to just comment below with your LinkedIn url.
I might as well just give you my business card (instead of connecting no LinkedIn). The ultimate answer to networking: Open or Closed network.
So many people talk about networking but so few have their network actually open. They are afraid! Reasons vary from “My clients will be stolen”, “my competition will see who I talk to”, to “suppli…[Read more]
- I decided to share some digital marketing tips on LinkedIn, so make sure to check them out. Make sure to drop your LinkedIn profiles, tips and articles in here too.
Thanks for tagging me, Mike! ;o)
Thanks for sharing all the tips Mike! Always helpful!
Great tips Mike. Appreciate the nudge that I feel from reading them; I need to make some of these a more regular practice.
- Cant thank you enough for sharing your expertise @mikeoconnor !!! As you know I am one of the oldest here..So all those Infos have major importance to my netbehavior!!! I am recovering right now. And my website took a long time and is still what i work on daily for a little while.. Learning to balance health with interesting love work.
May I ask:…
- My pleasure, Brigette and everyone! Sorry for the slow reply, guys! I don’t have a huge issue with too many annoying phone calls personally. It’s a good trade.
- Thank you !! That’s good to know. I never had my number out there like this.
- @raulsanchez, I believe that for doing a good business in a long term and building solid relationships, you need a combination of both. If people like you, it’s a good beginning, because they’ll most likely give you an opportunity and listen to you. And if they see you bring value, they ‘ll start (after some time) to TRUST you.. And there you…
- My pleasure, @raulsanchez.:) I like the idea of sharing our thoughts and experience.:)
THE GROWING B2ME MODEL
As a confrontation or evolution of B2B and B2C, a model arises from digital marketing that extends to other levels, the so-called B2Me (Business to Me) and that among other concepts includes:
– Focus, attention and individual customization to each client/consumer, each one with different and changing desires, motivations,…[Read more]
Hi all, my latest post may be of interest to you.
If I go into any of your LinkedIn profiles now, it won’t necessarily show me your most recent post. It might just show me the one from a couple weeks back. So unless we share links, we’re not always going to know with certainty which is your newest post, depending what the LinkedIn algorithm decides to hide. Right Mike? @spnlocal2017 Below is…[Read more]
To everyone in the group, here\’s my LinkedIn page. Would be great to connect. (I also just sent out a few connection requests to those who I noticed I wasn\’t yet connected to.)
And this is the page of my company
You can follow this page on Linkedin and I will follow yours #goldenrule #winwin
To all the group members. This is my personal profile
- Load More
LinkedIn: Open Networking, Tips & More