ARE YOUR CUSTOMERS AFRAID TO BUY?
One of the keys to sell more is to bring and to solve in the present the past and the future of the client.
This is, our fears of the future and frustrations of the past are the ones that often prevent your customers from buying.
In this sense, rather than looking for what motivates the clients, sometimes the…[Read more]
- @raulsanchez, I believe that for doing a good business in a long term and building solid relationships, you need a combination of both. If people like you, it’s a good beginning, because they’ll most likely give you an opportunity and listen to you. And if they see you bring value, they ‘ll start (after some time) to TRUST you.. And there you…
- My pleasure, @raulsanchez.:) I like the idea of sharing our thoughts and experience.:)
Let\’s be #kind & #helpful! 🙂
Sometimes a simple word of #support, or #smile can make somebody\’s day!!
Have a great day!!☀️
Hi everyone, I found a helpful #SEO article and published it on LinkedIn. If you want to learn SEO basics, you might find it helpful. Have a great day!☀️
- Thanks for sharing this one, Katja! :))
My words from a previous article:
“Backlinks, content, and RankBrain are Google’s top three confirmed ranking signals, likely in that order. Despite the industry buzz surrounding backlinks supposedly losing their SEO value, they remain absolutely essential.
Explaining links in a nutshell: Links are e…
- Sam, you’re right in my humble opinion about the order of importance. Without good content, RankBrain will destroy you online despite your backlinks. You really have to do well all three, but nothing will happen without backlinks and traffic.
I hope you’re doing well.
- Sam & Mike – Thank you for your feedback and sharing your insights. Much appreciated. I really want to upgrade my #SEO knowledge. I find it really important.
Have a fantastic day!!☀️
- Yes, yes, YES! Spot on, Mike. :)) The winners do all of these things very well…
Cheers both — I’m well thanks, just getting through TONS of social notifications LOL! 🤣😱
Stay awesome, my friends.
- Sam, I remembered of your notifications several times this week, when I saw you couldn’t work on them during the weekend.. I really admire your engagement and the way you treat people!!❤️ I’d say ”Never change”, but I won’t say it, because I know you won’t…🏆
- Katja — Read lots, watch / listen loads, and run your own SEO experiments! It’s the best way to learn. 😊
- Thanks, Sam!! This is my plan, yes. I’ll change my speed soon.😉 Cheers, my friend!!
- So true, Sam! You have to do the trial and error for yourself no matter how much you try to learn before you do anything. Just like all things worth doing. 🙂
- Load More
LinkedIn: Open Networking, Tips & More