Joining the Service Professionals Network (SPN) is the best way to build your brand and audience online. SPN members engage on every social media platform and this social networking site can help you grow on any platform. Join (or create) groups, engage and make friends that can and will help you in SPN and beyond. The only real rule is the Golden rule.
The Service Professionals Network (SPN) helps people get jobs, build their business, and raise money for good causes. Michael (Mike) O’Connor, a life-long social networker and entrepreneur, is building SPN to help others do it better.
Our goal is to help people with build their brand and learn through social media. Let us know how to best help you reach your goals. Do this by joining the SPN social media groups and engaging with other members. We have members that engage in both the LinkedIn SPN and Facebook SPN groups.
Join the SPN social media groups, so you can grow there too. The Service Professionals Network has a lot of people that have been there and done, so ask for help. We all follow the Golden Rule and pay it forward.
SPN also really does try to help people with their nonprofit marketing. Therefore, it makes sense to join our social media groups to raise awareness about your nonprofit.
Here are the top 10 benefits to joining SPN:
- The biggest and only real rule in SPN is the Golden Rule.
- You can advertise and promote your brand or causes on this site like you would any other major social media site.
- It’s a FREE way to build your brand and drive more traffic to your website and social media pages.
- If it’s a Win-Win it’s #SPN. SPN is built on win-win marketing & networking.
- We have thousands of people in SPN including C-level executives, social media influencers and thought leaders.
- We encourage you to network and share your content in our social media groups. You can share in SPN groups on LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Our members like to help. Therefore, the SPN social media groups are a great place to get answers, advice, and feedback.
- There are a lot of people that know how to make money online in SPN, so you can learn quickly.
- SPN reviews: SPN does reviews on books, nonprofits, movies and others things SPN members are doing. Join the group, share project and we may review it.
- We pay it forward and give back to charity through our Amazon sales. Over 50% of our profit through Amazon sales go directly to charity.
- SPN grows through social media engagement and sharing great information.
- The Service Professionals Network can help you grow on everywhere.
#SPNhelps: The goal of the Service Professionals Network
The Service Professionals Network helps people with their social media marketing and networking. We also help to raise money for good causes. Our goal is to be known for helping people make the world around them a better slightly better place.
Therefore, we try our best to make the world around us a slightly better place. Join the SPN social media groups so you can tell us how to best help you.
The Service Professionals Network offers Win-Win opportunity
SPN is always looking to share quality information and life lessons, so we are offering you the chance to become an SPN contributor. We are looking for content writers that want to add value and share great information through SPN.
We encourage members of the SPN social media groups to also submit content so they can build a win-win. Please feel free to submit content that you think is relevant to what SPN is trying to do. Our focus is to provide reviews, how to articles and great information. We want to help people in as many ways as possible while also staying true to our roots in social media networking.
Therefore, SPN encourages you to engage and submit content freely. Contact us anytime to let us know how to build a win-win relationship with your business.
Win-Win social media networking
SPN is built on win-win social media networking, so we follow the Golden Rule. We also help people with follows, likes, comments and other ways. The SPN social media groups open you up to a whole new audience. Our SPN group members on LinkedIn and Facebook also like to help people. The only rule in our win-win social media networking groups is the Golden Rule, so it’s easy to grow. It’s easier to win online with the Service Professionals Network.
Thank you to those that help make the Service Professionals Network the best win-win social media networking project online.